IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

I’ve only ever sensed ambivalence towards ManU. Can’t believe that they are as disliked amongst our supporters as are Leeds! Villa certainly - surprised that they don’t make the list. 

And Bury fans dislike us? WTF?!!!

Exactly rudolf how can Bury hate us

They beat us 4-0 the one time I went there and Preston always beat us as well!

From now on on I’m a white rose man for teams up north.

Edited by Victory Park Reds
Spelling mistake!
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back on the subject...

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14716/wearebristol-apparently?page=1

Does that video (seemingly Bristol City Council produced) have anything to do with Bristol Sport... Or are the Fewers being paranoid again.

Well personally I always carry in my luggage a Bristol City flag in case I am approached to take part in a video.

I don't think it has anything to do with Bristol Sport; it's the Council.

It is a bit odd though; if you're going to represent sports fans in Bristol then there is a Premiership rugby club and whilst Rovers are smaller than us they are a professional football club and they aren't that common.

Maybe it was just that they took whoever applied as long as they ticked their boxes for a cross section, so "Sports fans - tick".

8 hours ago, Slacker said:

Made I larf.Cost nearly as much as the man himself!IMG-20190724-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b5d28ef2c49d138782b29861bfe21fbb.jpg

I’m guessing by the list of games on the DVD ‘most aways’ and only the FGR play off games, they didn’t need to bother to include the missing away games and the Play Off final as they were all present in the sold out away ends and the 30k, or was it 35k, no defiantly was 40k, **** it we’ll just call it 45k for the PO Final.

17 hours ago, Slacker said:

Made I larf.Cost nearly as much as the man himself!IMG-20190724-WA0000.thumb.jpg.b5d28ef2c49d138782b29861bfe21fbb.jpg

Does it have the Altrincham game on it!? Extended highlights of the ‘back of the net’ player punching at Braintree? Singing “Come on Eileen” in the rain during a 1-0 defeat away to the mighty Forest Green? Footage of the thousands of locked out fans at Woking? What about the “gas are staying up” celebrations at Wycombe? 

Surely the title should be “Blue Few - Journey back to the basement”. 

Arrrghhhh SNAKE! 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back on the subject...

Does that video (seemingly Bristol City Council produced) have anything to do with Bristol Sport... Or are the Fewers being paranoid again.

Special bunch aren’t they :doh:

They aren’t in it because they are an embarrassment to this fine city. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

Does it have the Altrincham game on it!? Extended highlights of the ‘back of the net’ player punching at Braintree? Singing “Come on Eileen” in the rain during a 1-0 defeat away to the mighty Forest Green? Footage of the thousands of locked out fans at Woking? What about the “gas are staying up” celebrations at Wycombe? 

Surely the title should be “Blue Few - Journey back to the basement”. 

Arrrghhhh SNAKE! 

C'mon tecchies, someone must be out there who can edit that DVD cover to take in Gert's suggestions !

gas shit.jpg

17 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Back on the subject...

Good question.

I can’t see any evidence that Lansdown is involved. Of course it only takes one paranoid idiot to say it and soon they all become convinced.

42 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Good question.

I can’t see any evidence that Lansdown is involved. Of course it only takes one paranoid idiot to say it and soon they all become convinced.

33 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

The bitterness is strong,

I will test the water amongst Sags later today and lookout for the signs of internal rage and deeply ingrained jealousy.

Edited by Gert Mare

1 hour ago, wood_red said:

Is he still known as an off shore tax dodger since their own mob joined him?

yes, but theirs don't count as he's not from this country apparently, I would retort with the fact that our owner co-created a FTSE 100 company providing thousands of jobs and millions to the treasury while theirs provide nothing  

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

yes, but theirs don't count as he's not from this country apparently, I would retort with the fact that our owner co-created a FTSE 100 company providing thousands of jobs and millions to the treasury while theirs provide nothing  

I would dispute that their owners provide nothing - they’ve provided us with plenty of material to laugh at over the last few years 

• Haha 6