IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

74 minutes gone and the Sags have only had one shot on target.

Must have been early in the game then as I haven't seen one. A few way over the bar but I don't remember one on target.

Some scummer has just had a shot and it went out for a throw in. ?

Edited by Ska Junkie

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Must have been early in the game then as I haven't seen one. A few way over the bar but I don't remember one on target.

Some scummer has just had a shot and it went out for a throw in. ?

They hit the post in the first five minutes according to the beeb, but that's as close  as they got.

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

If you're going to finance all of that then why waste your profits by setting land aside for a loss-making football ground?

Just stick a few blocks of flats up instead and make a fortune.

Working around that area and the traffic is already horrendous, although I guess you can say that about most areas of Bristol. Would need some serious traffic improvements you’d think, nothing moves around there at rush hour as it is  

Quite funny seeing all their fans on twitter trying to convince themselves that it’s not ‘ City territory’ because it’s near Eastville when it’s actually as close to AG as it is Eastville. 

Edited by BRISTOL86
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Working around that area and the traffic is already horrendous, although I guess you can say that about most areas of Bristol. Would need some serious traffic improvements you’d think, nothing moves around there at rush hour as it is  

Quite funny seeing all their fans on twitter trying to convince themselves that it’s not ‘ City territory’ because it’s near Eastville when it’s actually as close to AG as it is Eastville. 

Its pretty much surrounded by city territory? Knowle, Brislington, bs3 

• Like 1