IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Must have been a few hundred chair boys.

First home game of the season, dismal

That new 20k stadium can’t come quick enough ?

Seriously though, first home game of the season...that is ******* abysmal.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 1

In the pre match threads, they still refer to Wycombe as The Cheats".:grr:

Now the game is over; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14832/bristol-rovers-wycombe-wanderers-official?page=8

Dreadful negative performance.
Coughlan always sets up for a 0-0 imo,reminds me of ian atkins but not as good.

Absolutely shocking, glad I didn’t purchase a season ticket. £20 down the ******* drain. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, B block said:

I actually think new owners might put them in administration to clear the debt then rebuild separately

cant see any other way of reducing the enormous cost of the redevelopment  

They only have debt to their owners, Al Quadi. 

2 hours ago, myol'man said:

Must have been a few hundred chair boys.

First home game of the season, dismal

You are forgetting that there was a cancelled air balloon fiesta that families would have been heading for, only to find it was cancellation and they'd have been looking for another day out...

What? Eh? Have I got this wrong?!?!!!

12 minutes ago, Malago said:

They’re away to Coventry next week at St Andrews.  So the challenge is on.  Will they take more than we did today.  Their bollocks about having a greater away support than us is finally on the line.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised to see them take a couple of thousand, nice ground they wouldn’t of visited to often in the past, just up the road and a day out in the ‘second City’ 

2 hours ago, 22A said:

Now the game is over; http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14832/bristol-rovers-wycombe-wanderers-official?page=8

Absolutely shocking, glad I didn’t purchase a season ticket. £20 down the ******* drain. 

Don’t click the link it seems their forum has an std like most it’s users

1 hour ago, Malago said:

They’re away to Coventry next week at St Andrews.  So the challenge is on.  Will they take more than we did today.  Their bollocks about having a greater away support than us is finally on the line.

They'll definitely all be locked out next week, as they'll end up at the Ricoh instead...

1 hour ago, Malago said:

The only figures that matter are the end of season average for the whole campaign. To the best of my knowledge they haven’t bettered our away support figures this century and certainly not since 2012.

There is no challenge, Gasheads saying they have better away support than us are talking bollocks and the statistics prove this.

They will take over 2000 next week but then they’ve only visited St Andrew’s twice in the last 25 years. Like their trips in the cup to places like Molineux the novelty factor will bump up there attendance for this game. Then it’ll be back to the usual 400-500 for the trips to grounds they visit every season.

3 hours ago, 22A said:

....and some on there calling for Coughlan to be sacked! Thought it was only ‘da shit’ who got on their managers’ backs according to them?!

Loyal and true though, loyal and true ....