IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

I see they are at home to Brighton next round.

At home to a premier league club, with the chance to get to the last 32 of the league cup, might they get over 10000 for once?

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Some nasty words being said about trescothick because he had a bit of banter. Vile supporters way below the belt

Bringing up his past mental illness struggles because of some banter. Sums them up that...

3 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I was going to say that.

Indeed, don't be too hard on TrescoTHICK, he might want to kill himself again.

What a vile thing to say. Unbelievable 

Just seen this myself. Two posters on there with similar comments about him. Unbelievable! Bet their mods do nothing. 

9 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

I was going to say that.

Indeed, don't be too hard on TrescoTHICK, he might want to kill himself again.

What a vile thing to say. Unbelievable 

Thankfully as Marcus said himself during the cricket commentary earlier, he doesn't do social media so hopefully won't get to hear any of this hateful bile. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently it was ‘a joke in poor taste’

Mental health is never a joke and never should be, I don’t know about Marcus’ story but that’s really sad if they think they can make a joke out of it

I agree.

Some 'comedians' (either professional or on internet forums) think any subject is fair game for making up jokes. Personally I think there are some subjects you shouldn't joke about.

That said, when I read this I didn't perceive this as a joke at all. 

3 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Classy. On the biggest night in their history of us being knocked out and them going through to the 3rd round they embarrass themselves again.

No, that’s just one person. That’s unfair to tarnish all their fans for one idiots comment.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, JBFC II said:

Apparently it was ‘a joke in poor taste’

Mental health is never a joke and never should be, I don’t know about Marcus’ story but that’s really sad if they think they can make a joke out of it

It sums up what a large percentage of their fan base really are like though despite what bullshit they come out with about having premier league support, and how nasty them Ted’s are.

Absolute vermin.

9 minutes ago, Ron Swanson said:

Classy. On the biggest night in their history of us being knocked out and them going through to the 3rd round they embarrass themselves again.

Now now, I know they’ve actually won a 1st round cup game but to have them down to make the 3rd round already? I’m fairly certain Mr Webster will put a stop to that, and if he does make the move to Oxford it’s just written in the stars that Matty will put atleast one past the Fewers in a week or so’s time who’ll be on his case all game. I hope he gives them some back.

The moron still trying to defend himself, light hearted comment, no malice intended, thinks it possibly may be offensive, then compares it to City the fans who made some stickers ffs!! Even goes onto say he’s suffered from depression himself, well if you even suffered the slightest bit yourself you wouldn’t even dream of making such vile, lowest of the low comments like you did.

Absolute fvck1ng creature.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

The moron still trying to defend himself, light hearted comment, no malice intended, thinks it possibly may be offensive, then compares it to City the fans who made some stickers ffs!! Even goes onto say he’s suffered from depression himself, well if you even suffered the slightest bit yourself you wouldn’t even dream of making such vile, lowest of the low comments like you did.

Absolute fvck1ng creature.

You see this attempted trick all the time from idiots who realise they have said something discriminating. 

Agree completely that no one who has suffered from these issues would ever mock them

EDIT: The fact they think this has something to do with football just sums them up. Get them some help I'm not sure they are in touch with reality.

Edited by Kodjias Wrist
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

You see this attempted trick all the time from idiots who realise they have said something discriminating. 

Agree completely that no one who has suffered from these issues would ever mock them

Most of them over there start off with saying how low this scumbag has gone, they just can’t help themselves to have a little pop can they.....

‘City fans moaning? Boo hoo. The same fans who create stickers about Darrell Clarke w*nking off dogs?’

City fans getting on their high horse and taking the moral high ground though? Give it a rest.’

Bloke made a poor error of judgement. Give him a rest. City fans will take the moral high ground to make themselves feel better after losing.’

No doubt One Team in Bedminster has jumped on Gastafari very distasteful joke to tarnish us all with the same brush and to deflect the fact they’re boys took another loss from a winning position. What better way than to hide their own frustrations with their own team by getting hyped up on the dustbin thread.

One terrible ‘joke’ on a forum - blue scum, terrible club 
War memorial gets defaced - don’t let one idiot reflect our fan base.

Well I can tell you now you to$$pots I couldn’t give a monkeys that we’ve lost tonight and that you’ve produced a giant killing by beating the mighty Cheltenham Town, have your ‘moment in the sun’ as that’s all you’ve got to throw at us where we’ve left you light years behind.

What does get to me though, is the moron who said it to begin with those of you who are trying to pass it off as some sort of joke, even your clueless Mod won’t/can’t ban him as ‘it’s a bad joke’. It’s not a fvc4ng joke in the slightest, it’s disgusting. I’d be saying the exact same even if it wasn’t Trescothick, so you can stick your ‘high horse’ and the needless bringing up of the war memorial incident comments (which the cvnts on OTIB paid to be cleaned up btw) where the b4stard sun doesn’t shine.

5 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Most of them over there start off with saying how low this scumbag has gone, they just can’t help themselves to have a little pop can they.....

‘City fans moaning? Boo hoo. The same fans who create stickers about Darrell Clarke w*nking off dogs?’

City fans getting on their high horse and taking the moral high ground though? Give it a rest.’

Bloke made a poor error of judgement. Give him a rest. City fans will take the moral high ground to make themselves feel better after losing.’

No doubt One Team in Bedminster has jumped on Gastafari very distasteful joke to tarnish us all with the same brush and to deflect the fact they’re boys took another loss from a winning position. What better way than to hide their own frustrations with their own team by getting hyped up on the dustbin thread.

One terrible ‘joke’ on a forum - blue scum, terrible club 
War memorial gets defaced - don’t let one idiot reflect our fan base.

Well I can tell you now you to$$pots I couldn’t give a monkeys that we’ve lost tonight and that you’ve produced a giant killing by beating the mighty Cheltenham Town, have your ‘moment in the sun’ as that’s all you’ve got to throw at us where we’ve left you light years behind.

What does get to me though, is the moron who said it to begin with those of you who are trying to pass it off as some sort of joke, even your clueless Mod won’t/can’t ban him as ‘it’s a bad joke’. It’s not a fvc4ng joke in the slightest, it’s disgusting. I’d be saying the exact same even if it wasn’t Trescothick, so you can stick your ‘high horse’ and the needless bringing up of the war memorial incident comments (which the cvnts on OTIB paid to be cleaned up btw) where the b4stard sun doesn’t shine.

Well said. Those users probably the small man syndrome type anyway so feel the need to pipe up. If it was on here it would be deleted and the user/s banned immediately. Feel sorry for the good gasheads who have to associate with these bellends.

• Like 2