IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

0bbfb8a0f2057e87509a13e38f081884.jpg

Happy days? … painful memories? … been there done that? ? 

I remember spending all morning trying to repair my Vespa 200.  Thought I'd done it, conked out 100 yards down the road..............pushed it back, threw it down on the pavement and proceeded to give it a damn good kicking, much to the hilarity of the curtain twitching neighbors!:grr:

• Like 2

Why on earth would we want to loan any players to the fewers?

I'd want to loan out players to Cheltenham, Forest Green & Newport locally where they will get looked after and whom we have a good relationship with and certainly teams with decent facilities and that play good football like Doncaster for example.

Why would you loan players to a "club" that trains on "fox shit" [as one poster nicely put it] with no proper facilities and that plays dreadful football. They'd come back in a worse state plus they'd have some sort of rash after having to wear that awful looking quirky cheap kit that I wouldn't put on a scarecrow [or maybe I would tbh] 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Swede said:

Why on earth would we want to loan any players to the fewers?

I'd want to loan out players to Cheltenham, Forest Green & Newport locally where they will get looked after and whom we have a good relationship with and certainly teams with decent facilities and that play good football like Doncaster for example.

Why would you loan players to a "club" that trains on "fox shit" [as one poster nicely put it] with no proper facilities and that plays dreadful football. They'd come back in a worse state plus they'd have some sort of rash after having to wear that awful looking quirky cheap kit that I wouldn't put on a scarecrow [or maybe I would tbh] 

But, but, but da famous Quarterz. 

17 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Absolutely no way whatsoever do we loan anyone or anything to those scumbags.

I wouldn't even lend them the cheese off the end of my knob or the steam off my piss.

Plenty of other options for our up and coming youngsters.

F#ck 'em...

Now come on, don't namby pamby about. 

If you've got something to say about the gash, let it out.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Personally cannot see the problem. Send a youngster there to get some game time in men’s football, close by so we can keep an eye on things. & most importantly, tell them ‘ that this could be your future, if you don’t have the right attitude & desire’. You watch em go then! COY

2 hours ago, Mattyisared said:

LJ confirmed Cockman was at the U23 game, and from the tone of his voice he does unfortunately seem like it could be a possibility, whether Adelakun or not. Unfortunate and I'd have rather he ruled it out on the spot, as I can't see him not being aware of Lansdown & Wally's personal agreement. 

He did say that we've got good relations with all the local clubs ..........BAR ONE !

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Clearly a Gashead ??

You can call me fat, bald, old, ugly or lazy. In fact I've been called most things over the years which has never really fazed me.

However on this occasion Southport Red you have touched a nerve with this most heinous of insults...

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, BS3City said:

You can call me fat, bald, old, ugly or lazy. In fact I've been called most things over the years which has never really fazed me.

However on this occasion Southport Red you have touched a nerve with this most heinous of insults...

The ultimate insult to anybody.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

He did say that we've got good relations with all the local clubs ..........BAR ONE !

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Yes I heard that as well. I can’t think who else he’d be referring to if not the Sags?

Personally I think they should do one. 

Unless it is Cheltenham, following the 'allegedly' acrimonious departure of his father, Gary.

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

Some ancient Austin.

50 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Austin A35 ?

An Austin Somerset with a column gear change, panoramic sliding roof, acceleration of  0 to 60 eventually and   a top speed of approx 70 mph

• Like 1