IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Well yes, they may not have scored in the league at all this season, be in the relegation zone in a league where there is effectively only two relegation spots, be calling for the manger's head, and suffering from abysmal attendances, BUT they did get further than us in the League Cup. So... Successful season really!

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Well yes, they may not have scored in the league at all this season, be in the relegation zone in a league where there is effectively only two relegation spots, be calling for the manger's head, and suffering from abysmal attendances, BUT they did get further than us in the League Cup. So... Successful season really!

I hadn't thought of that! Thank you, that's cheered me up no end :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

You do know that you can choose the colours within their badge EEOB? My last company car was a beemer and, as in moose's picture, I had the blue replaced with red free of charge.

FWIW, I hated the beemer and have now ordered something different! :gasmask:

Thank you Ska Junkie, proves you’re never to old to learn! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vincent Vega said:

Tinman knows .20190818_063746.thumb.jpg.a6f5a84060becbfbe828cab83fe9f726.jpg

It’s written into the BCFC Employee Handbook as the only thing you need to say to any Gashead when being given stick by them. Tbh the sad Gapper was lucky that Tinnion didn’t **** him.......what sort of bellend do you have to be to open your gob like that in a restaurant when it is pretty likely that someone is spending time with their family?

13 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Was it as bad as comments suggest?

I think there is always a bit of a over reaction to any game of football played by any team these days and I don't agree with some of the terms used to describe the performance yesterday (or for that matter the games against Blackpool and Wycombe either) However, it was certainly a poor performance and those of you who bet on us to go up this year might want to see what the cash out value is :)

3 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I just googled it all, the last League Derby was on Tuesday, 3rd Of April 2001, this was number 1.

I can hear John Motson right now... in that stupid sort of surprised sounding way he has of saying things  "and HEARSAY were in the pop charts last time these met!!!!!!"

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, bs3 said:

1450 away fans at St. Andrew yesterday, 

Over 2000 city fans at the same venue last week,.

Can we nail the lie put out by the blue  that they have a greater away following than us.

No chance of that I’m afraid. Quite a few gullible City fans on here who obviously hang around with Sagheads in the pub on a Saturday night and totally believe their bullshit about away support. Doesn’t matter how many facts and examples you show them.

St Andrews isn’t even a ‘new’ ground for most of our supporters, we go there every year. That 1450 yesterday for the Gas included their day trippers who only bother with the bigger stadiums ?

21 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Can we nail the lie put out by the blue few that they have a greater away following than us.

Accept C*ty loan youngsters into our ranks & you have absolutely no case, when bemoaning the gulf between the two Bristol clubs.

Unless you're blind there is a gulf at the moment in footballing terms, so let's not delude ourselves. The only way we close that is a stadium and getting to the championship, so I will take better players from anywhere to achieve that. At the moment the only thing we win is we have better fans, who will be true, what ever is thrown at us, but when I see some of the comments on here I do worry.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Unan said:
Accept C*ty loan youngsters into our ranks & you have absolutely no case, when bemoaning the gulf between the two Bristol clubs.

Unless you're blind there is a gulf at the moment in footballing terms, so let's not delude ourselves. The only way we close that is a stadium and getting to the championship, so I will take better players from anywhere to achieve that. At the moment the only thing we win is we have better fans, who will be true, what ever is thrown at us, but when I see some of the comments on here I do worry.

“At the moment the only thing we win is we have better fans”

So...only 7k Gasheads show up for the first home game of the season and they take 700 fewer than us to St Andrews for a Saturday league game....but they think they have better fans? ?

Deserting their club after only a couple of games of the season, not for the first time either.

Deluded idiots.

• Like 6

God they care so much what other people think of them, how pathetic, and they make up rubbish to make themselves feel better

I disagree re the Taylor deal.Yes they tried to humiliate us,but the whole thing was quite rightly perceived by most other clubs fans as a billy big bollocks stunt and they showed their true colours like the bunch of tossers they really are.Hope we never have any dealings with them again but you can be sure the gentleman’s agreement would fly out the window if they wanted any of our players in the future.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Can we nail the lie put out by the blue few that they have a greater away following than us.

Yes but the Fleece had an Oasis tribute band on last night so 30,000 15ers couldn’t make it to Birmingham.

Edited by BS2 Red