IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

16 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Don't forget they will sell out Saturday so the bestest fans are probably saving their money for that, think its going to be a headbutting minibus and punching horses sort of day oh and blowing up inflatable snakes.

Yeah but the other 10k showed up at 3pm mind. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair to them (and it pains me to say this) I don’t think I’ve ever heard a sag call their club ‘massive’ - they’ve said many a time that they take ‘massive numbers away’ but that’s slightly different and is indeed another delusional statement with no basis in truth

They repeatedly claim to have huge support. ?

Under 7k at home tonight apparently. 

Utterly laughable, deluded idiots. They really don’t help themselves and deserve to be ridiculed.

Our old friend Weezord (you know the one who was too embarrassed to admit he was a Sag? Has just produced this gift over on Sagchat.....

Arsenal took Ozil and the other Arsenal player out of their game with Newcastle for security reasons, might Oxford do the same?

Football aside, sadly it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave him out considering what happened to him when he signed for the 82ers.

I really do wonder wtf goes on in a Fewers head, I mean who the f4ck do they actually think they are, the Mafia?? ??? I bet Taylor absolutely bricking it at the thought of the notorious GHS coming out in force to abuse him for 90mins, can’t blame him though some of them are known to headbutt minibuses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Our old friend Weezord (you know the one who was too embarrassed to admit he was a Sag? Has just produced this gift over on Sagchat.....

Arsenal took Ozil and the other Arsenal player out of their game with Newcastle for security reasons, might Oxford do the same?

Football aside, sadly it wouldn't be a bad idea to leave him out considering what happened to him when he signed for the 82ers.

I really do wonder wtf goes on in a Fewers head, I mean who the f4ck do they actually think they are, the Mafia?? ??? I bet Taylor absolutely bricking it at the thought of the notorious GHS coming out in force to abuse him for 90mins, can’t blame him though some of them are known to headbutt minibuses.

Tells you something when they'll get their "biggest " crowd of the season just to watch a City reject !  :P

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I’ve never known a team to get as many penalties as that lot do...

Well the FA had to pick another club to favour given that Man Utd are pretty crap these days, so being the closest club to Utd in terms of such a huge fanbase there was really was only one choice.

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

About 500 of those from Tranmere as well.

Just over 6300 Sags bothered to show up tonight.

No wonder they go around telling everyone about their ‘huge’, ‘loyal’ fan base.

Wow, it's getting worse.  I thought 8k was rock bottom. But City were on red button, so that may be the reason why so few fewers actually went.  They stayed in to watch some proper football.

Bristol Water screwed up my plumbing tonight and sent a sag plumber to fix it.  He admitted that he hadnt been to see them this season and that a lot of his mates were pretty hacked off with the state of affairs at the club.

8 hours ago, old parkender said:

Disgrace

F82DCAB5-EECB-42A5-8B9A-95BE4BC8E020.png

When called out by Michelle Owen on that tweet he desperately back-tracked and tried to insist it was aimed at his City supporting mate called Lee! Obviously utter rubbish - why would he tell his City supporting mate to ‘enjoy the game’?! And if it was genuinely aimed at his mate then why did he hastily delete the tweet?! 

What was it Danny Baker called Rovers fans?!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, InCyder said:

They're even kicking off that Radio Bristol had 4 City callers for each Gashead. 

Who'd have thought that a team with 4 times as many fans have 4 times as many people calling in?

Probably not helped by 20pence not saying how much he loved them more than us when asked !!

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

When called out by Michelle Owen on that tweet he desperately back-tracked and tried to insist it was aimed at his City supporting mate called Lee! Obviously utter rubbish - why would he tell his City supporting mate to ‘enjoy the game’?! And if it was genuinely aimed at his mate then why did he hastily delete the tweet?! 

What was it Danny Baker called Rovers fans?!

Sadly not the only Gas making them self's look a complete **** along with the king of the idiots performance on the debate. 

I expect a few more Liverpool fans get on the radio than Tranmere (not comparing us to Liverpool BTW).... I also expect if we didn't play on a Saturday then there would probably be more Sags on the radio than Yeovil (just about). What's the issue, it's the way of the World I'm afraid.

10 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair to them (and it pains me to say this) I don’t think I’ve ever heard a sag call their club ‘massive’ - they’ve said many a time that they take ‘massive numbers away’ but that’s slightly different and is indeed another delusional statement with no basis in truth ... they’ve also always said that City fans think our club is ‘massive’ and similarly I’ve never heard a City fan call our club ‘massive’ ...

They might not say that they are massive (except when talking about away support when they do literally say that, we’d take more than the Teds in their position and that “many Championship teams would be envious” etc.) but they do refer to teams like Cheltenham, FGR and Yeovil as “village” teams - the implications being?

A 20K stadium announced by the club was literally spoken of as a 25K stadium within 24 hours of being mooted. All to do with the inferiority complex they undeniably have.

Their fan base is full of hot air and bullshit, that is literally “what they do”, no piss taking this time.

Edited by Numero Uno
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, daored said:

Probably not helped by 20pence not saying how much he loved them more than us when asked !!

It’s laughable that the guy who gave blood and sweat for that lot is accepted by us as a good local radio reporter whereas they have gone all sensitive that he chooses to remain neutral?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

They might not say that they are massive (except when talking about away support when they do literally say that, we’d take more than the Teds in their position and that “many Championship teams would be envious” etc.) but they do refer to teams like Cheltenham, FGR and Yeovil as “village” teams - the implications being?

A 20K stadium announced by the club was literally spoken of as a 25K stadium within 24 hours of being mooted. All to do with the inferiority complex they undeniably have.

Their fan base is full of hot air and bullshit, that is literally “what they do”, no piss taking this time.

IF the Gas ever got a 20,000-seater stadium, it would be the ideal destination for those seeking to get out into the wide, open, uncrowded spaces.

If you build it, they still won't bloody well come....

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

So 6,309 loyal and true bothered to show up. FFS if only it were possible to potd at the turnstiles they’d have surely sold out?

it IS possible to potd at the turnstiles.......................as long as you have a tenner in cash and you go to the right gate! ?

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Judah_Eskendar_Tafar said:

“Crowd”? Surely it’s just a ‘group’, or a ‘gathering’ at the very best isn’t it!

On further reflection the correct definition for such a poor turnout is, ‘rump’. The visiting fans form one cheek, fans of the ne’er-do-wells the other. Wael , Dopey, GC, Henbury etc. Are somewhere between the two.

• Like 1