IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

Since Wally came with his mega millions (of pence) and since it has dawned on the Campers that he was a bit of a fraud in terms of the investment department that club has been nothing but a basket case.

The Fanbase are still the same though.

W4nkers

36 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Well it’s OFFICIAL now 

The Teds are coming 

4D431B32-966A-4098-9028-AD19B7893F1C.jpeg

97AC87D7-A5E3-469D-98E6-51BD16A1CB92.jpeg

Well, that proves it then. I suppose common sense would suggest anyway that we have nothing better to do on Saturday than fork out whatever they charge to visit their “stadium” for a game just to cheer on one of our players on loan to their opposition. 

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is superb.

How disgusting of City, Oxford and Matty Taylor for not taking into consideration the the feelings of butthurt, bedwetting Sagheads when when this transfer went through. The FA should’ve done something really....

Always the victims, it’s never their fault...

2DA565B0-2A33-4A75-9FAD-06EE39F044D2.jpeg

To be fair, bidefordgas is usually quite a sensible poster, and I suspect, indeed, am convinced his comments are sarcastic and intended to point out to his fellow forum members just how infantile and paranoid they are in suggesting their ground will be invaded by City fans. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Remember when they were relegated to non league football  :rofl2br:. And those couple of belters said on the radio they won’t leave because there are city fans outside. It’s ingrained in the paranoid muppets. 

They were they cos they seen them, full city kit on, shinpads, boots the lot. Proper Full Kit W4nker. How else could they tell the Ted’s were there? Maybe they all had those signs around their necks like Bruce Willis?

27 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

To be fair, bidefordgas is usually quite a sensible poster, and I suspect, indeed, am convinced his comments are sarcastic and intended to point out to his fellow forum members just how infantile and paranoid they are in suggesting their ground will be invaded by City fans. 

I dont know which ones are the sensible ones? I thought the grown ups usually post on their other forum but there’s been a few belters on there as well.

Of course you could be right, in which case I’ll give myself a ‘whoosh’.

Let me get this right. The powers that be at the methanarium are taking inflatable snakes (which can't be thrown very far) off their supporters and giving them a crusty old pasty each which can be thrown?

Absolute geniuses aren't they? :nono: 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Let me get this right. The powers that be at the methanarium are taking inflatable snakes (which can't be thrown very far) off their supporters and giving them a crusty old pasty each which can be thrown?

Not just any old pasty.....an out of date fake Ginsters pasty.

4 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

And they will be over cooked by hours and be rock hard n all. You could probably throw a rock hard pasty quite a distance if you get a bit of wrist on it. And we all know the fewer's wrists are stronger than the norm. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

This is superb.

How disgusting of City, Oxford and Matty Taylor for not taking into consideration the the feelings of butthurt, bedwetting Sagheads when when this transfer went through. The FA should’ve done something really....

Always the victims, it’s never their fault...

2DA565B0-2A33-4A75-9FAD-06EE39F044D2.jpeg

So if their troglodytes cause trouble, it’s City’s fault?

9 hours ago, Sniper said:

If I were Oxford I'd leave the kit behind, then Matty can pull on a Gas Shirt (he may initially puke up) then bag the winner, as a City Player, wearing a Gas Shirt. I'm pretty sure a few of them who aren't the brightest may have an outer body experience (like Bobby in the shower on Dallas) and actually think that Matty never actually left and is still playing for them.

They could always borrow a set of shirts from Scotty.