IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

20 minutes ago, Downend2005 said:

But it would have definitely sold out if it wasn’t made all ticket ?

Below is this weeks excuse for yet another shit attendance. 

said:
Poor attendance for an all-ticket game.

It was made all ticket at very short notice.
I'm sure there were quite a few that would have come along that then didn't. If it had been all ticket from the start, then perhaps some of those would have made the decision to go earlier.

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

said:

I'm sure there were quite a few that would have come along that then didn't. If it had been all ticket from the start, then perhaps some of those would have made the decision to go earlier.

schitts creek yes GIF by CBC

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

As said previously Matty since his move hasn’t said a bad word about the Sags, whilst walking off the pitch after getting injured he even clapped them!

The Gassholes are out in force tonight on Sagchat coming out with some strange shit as usual....... 

sh** go 2-1 up to spoil the total melt down on OTIB - So say we were in meltdown on here over Taylor not getting a goal then going off injured. Hmm ok then ?

To the ? heads obsessively following our forum. £300k - we ripped you off chaps ?  

Ah so this is going to be the next complete lie they make up and all agree with, WE were the ones who got ripped off apparently ??? I know they are still stuck in the 70’s but £300k to them would be classed as a windfall yet to us it’s pittance, I guess with your record transfer fee being a massive £375k over 30 years ago you could forgive them for thinking it’s a lot of money. The 300k was worth it for the reactions from them on its own, pure gold.

How much did we earn for beating Man United and then playing Man City twice? THAT BALL FROM TAYLOR TO KOREY has earned us plenty, got some great recognition in the media, plenty more season ticket sales and has helped us no end getting the signatures of some very good players.

You got 300k for a £10 MILLION player that your owner has used to pay for a years rent for an office in London, and as a club been on a downward spiral ever since.

But yeah - we are the ones who definitely got the wrong end of the deal. GASLOGIC......

9 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

said:

they could write a book covering several volumes of excuses - however the only excuse I can come up with is a sad excuse for a group of 'fans'.

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Sirens galore on Gloucester Road over the last 10 minutes.

I'll be the Fewers getting done again

Amended for you.

1 hour ago, Downend2005 said:

But it would have definitely sold out if it wasn’t made all ticket ?

Yes, I’m sure buying a ticket is that challenging.

1 hour ago, BCFC11 said:

To the ? heads obsessively following our forum. £300k - we ripped you off chaps ?  

To the Slagheads that obsessively follow our forum...it was probably the best £300k we’ve spent for various reasons you absolute weapons.

Clearly they still haven’t got over it ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Bet we get the blame for it.

Yep !

"Shocking if true.
Mind you, wouldn’t surprised me if those morons south of the river abused her. After all, they’ve defaced a memorial how many times? The fact that they tried buying tickets for the Oxford end says it all 
Sad bunch, still obsessed"

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

For all their ‘ love of Junior Agogo’  one of their fans had had to admit that he’s rarely felt so awkward as when Agogo played at Memorial , after he left them , with ‘Most of the Blackthorn’ chanting ‘Rapist , Rapist’ at him after an allegation had been made 

What a disgusting shower they are 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Yep !

"Shocking if true.
Mind you, wouldn’t surprised me if those morons south of the river abused her. After all, they’ve defaced a memorial how many times? The fact that they tried buying tickets for the Oxford end says it all 

Just out of interest. Did ANY City fans try to go to the Swamp today?

14 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Yep !

"Shocking if true.

The Gas Collective stock excuse has returned....”it was they gurt Teds”.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

The weirdest fan base in English football....absolutely no argument.

more fairytales than Jackanory that lot - I know it is bad form to wish a club go bust, but I'd much rather they went through the hoop than proper clubs like Bury and Bolton.  They are a complete w**kstain on not only English football, but society in general - vile, vile club

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

The Gas Collective stock excuse has returned....”it was they gurt Teds”.

But of course it was.

Up to about five minutes ago I seriously doubt that any City fan even knew that Coughlan had a daughter.

I even don't know If Lee has children; why would you seek out that information? (And I'm not asking because I'm really not interested)

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/14946/coughlan-daughter

2 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

As said previously Matty since his move hasn’t said a bad word about the Sags, whilst walking off the pitch after getting injured he even clapped them!

The Gassholes are out in force tonight on Sagchat coming out with some strange shit as usual....... 

sh** go 2-1 up to spoil the total melt down on OTIB - So say we were in meltdown on here over Taylor not getting a goal then going off injured. Hmm ok then ?

Ah so this is going to be the next complete lie they make up and all agree with, WE were the ones who got ripped off apparently ??? I know they are still stuck in the 70’s but £300k to them would be classed as a windfall yet to us it’s pittance, I guess with your record transfer fee being a massive £375k over 30 years ago you could forgive them for thinking it’s a lot of money. The 300k was worth it for the reactions from them on its own, pure gold.

I would have paid £300k for the assist against Man Utd alone!

That thread sums the Gas up (with the exception of a small number that possess a brain cell or two).

Comments like “this smells of them South of the River”.....on the day they are supposed to be celebrating Junior Agogo’s life and singing “we’ll all be having a party....when Matty Taylor’s dead”.

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

What is that ******* cabbage talking about? ?

Wheres the racism and disrespect for fallen soldiers?

I cannot be sure, as I have zero desire to "put myself in the mind of a gashead",  but I think he is expressing a degree of disbelief in our responses to his tweet. 

I mentioned that the tweet supposedly put out then deleted by one of their clubs official accounts (supposedly that said "its time for war") was potentially incitement and  also likely disrespectful of war victims itself.

2 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

With regards to Cockmans daughter let’s think about this logically. Last Saturday they lost again and still had not scored a goal. Why would a City fan abuse Cockmans daughter? He may get angry and quit. Surely we would want him to stay as long as possible.

There is no logic in a City fan doing this

Gaslogic

• Like 1