IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

With regards to Cockmans daughter let’s think about this logically. Last Saturday they lost again and still had not scored a goal. Why would a City fan abuse Cockmans daughter? He may get angry and quit. Surely we would want him to stay as long as possible.

There is no logic in a City fan doing this

See I've spotted your mistake... we are talking those bottom feeding, mouth breathers here, very little chance of logic cropping up.

• Like 1

Guys,

I have some really bad news. I was thinking of starting a new thread, but those who post in this one can probably deal with it.

Apparently, the free pasty offer wasn't as good as it could have been. They ran out of food by 2.30pm.

And after they had jumped through hoops to print a voucher.

Sorry if this comes as ANY SORT OF SHOCK.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

please tell me they didn't sing that today of all days, given one of their former players actually did pass away earlier in the week (if they did, there really is no hope left)

Yes they did apparently and their amazing, unique, liked by everybody fans were also posting about having a party when Matty Taylor dies on Twitter.

Let that sink in - at their game today they chanted about celebrating when a Bristol City player dies on the day they were meant to be paying tribute to one of their ex players who recently passed away .... 

Can you imagine how they would have reacted if that had been our club’s fans doing all that?! 

It’s difficult to describe how low that lot have sunk - they are an absolute disgrace .... and those words don’t adequately sum them up ...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yes they did apparently and their amazing, unique, liked by everybody fans were also posting about having a party when Matty Taylor dies on Twitter.

Let that sink in - at their game today they chanted about celebrating when a Bristol City player dies on the day they were meant to be paying tribute to one of their ex players who recently passed away .... 

Can you imagine how they would have reacted if that had been our club’s fans doing all that?! 

It’s difficult to describe how low that lot have sunk - they are an absolute disgrace .... and those words don’t adequately sum them up ...

absolutely staggering - I'm all for banter between the clubs but there are some subjects that are off-limits to such matters and this is one of those.  Unbelievable idiocy on their part (again)

• Like 2

Video doing the rounds of Matty walking through the back of their family stand and getting proper dogs abuse. Not sure what he was doing walking through there in the first place but still. The loyal and few showing their ‘family club’ at its very best yet again. (Can’t work out how to copy it to here but it’s on the ‘City til I die’ FB page for anyone interested.). 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lenred said:

Video doing the rounds of Matty walking through the back of their family stand and getting proper dogs abuse. Not sure what he was doing walking through there in the first place but still. The loyal and few showing their ‘family club’ at its very best yet again. (Can’t work out how to copy it to here but it’s on the ‘City til I die’ FB page for anyone interested.). 

I've seen it. It's not young lads dishing out the abuse either.

Bless em, apparently they have a striker who is 'a league above' last time they had one, they valued him at 10min, but got 300k.

said:

Honestly, I'd give JCH a 5 year contract without blinking.

The bloke is genuinely a league above. If he carries on like he is now, he's probably worth £2m in January 

7 minutes ago, lenred said:

Just seen it. Anyone on here who has any lingering doubts on the sort of weapons who now follow that tinpot outfit should take a look.

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Nope it’s mainly sad old ***ts who should know better. The vitriol is pretty funny really. Sad and desperate. Just like their pathetic excuse of a club. 

Edited by lenred
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Weirdly, it sounds like a couple of children shouting 'peado' at him.

If their parents suspect that their kids have been nonced (and I hope they havent), they'd put down their Strongbow and report this serious accusation to the nearer police officer.

• Hmmm 1

29 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Weirdly, it sounds like a couple of children shouting 'peado' at him.

If their parents suspect that their kids have been nonced (and I hope they havent), they'd put down their Strongbow and report this serious accusation to the nearer police officer.

I heard that, too. What a bizarre thing to chant at him, from children....

Proper inbred neanderthal fan base.

• Like 1