IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Now one of the major tossers in there

Gas Go Marching In 

wants the thread about the abuse to the managers daughter locked or deleted as it ‘paints the Club in a bad light’

You couldn’t make it up

No no you grade a tosser - many of your fans appear to be doing so increasingly and on a daily basis all by themselves

And your manager was spitting blood about it in BBC Radio - 

‘ Prowed ‘ 

Tossers

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Now one of the major tossers in there

Gas Go Marching In 

wants the thread about the abuse to the managers daughter locked or deleted as it ‘paints the Club in a bad light’

You couldn’t make it up

No no you grade a tosser - many of your fans appear to be doing so increasingly and on a daily basis all by themselves

And your manager was spitting blood about it in BBC Radio - 

‘ Prowed ‘ 

Tossers

To be fair a couple of their lot replied to that saying things like ‘so you think it should be brushed under the carpet?!’ 

‘Gas Go Marching In’ - what a plonker, wants a thread criticising his club’s fans to be deleted so no one sees the truth!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

To be fair a couple of their lot replied to that saying things like ‘so you think it should be brushed under the carpet?!’ 

‘Gas Go Marching In’ - what a plonker, wants a thread criticising his club’s fans to be deleted so no one sees the truth!

Yes - tbf there’s a few had enough of some of the recent , and today’s , antics 

Bit like here and the flare incident

2 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s like North Korea up there.....

That Gas Go Marching In fellow is completely delisional it's hilarious on their forum. 

Crap day for them really, City winning 3 in a row and all that. Bless them, they forget Little was a gert 'sheeeeeeed ed' . They are just desperate to be noticed and liked by every other club, its weird, they are weird.

Mind the gap Gas heads, when was the last time they were 4th in Championship? 1972 or something? 

1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

Truly embarrassed themselves again today, as they do most weeks. Nothing more to say. The sooner the fake sheik pulls the plug the better.

Why would he, he gets to meet Will Smith and it's only costing his family £3m a year?

I predicted way upthread that they would do ok this season; because how many other Div 3 clubs are happy to lose £60k a week?

They are the big spenders of Div 3; unsustainable barely covers it.

Even their thick'eads such as GGMI and Henbury have begun to realise it; it doesn't end well.

2 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

Just seen it. Anyone on here who has any lingering doubts on the sort of weapons who now follow that tinpot outfit should take a look.

Every club has them ffs ... Our own knobheads desecrated the mem gates  twice ... I'm realising im  too old for this shite "banter" age it's turning into how high can u piss contest .. They are shite ,we aren't we should just ignore the ***** ...  I'm sure I'll get grief but shite like this doesn't help us ... Leave them to talk shite 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TedBrist0l77 said:

Every club has them ffs ... Our own knobheads desecrated the mem gates  twice ... I'm realising im  too old for this shite "banter" age it's turning into how high can u piss contest .. They are shite ,we aren't we should just ignore the ***** ...  I'm sure I'll get grief but shite like this doesn't help us ... Leave them to talk shite 

Just had a quick look at your posting history gas boy. Replies about this, the fantasy fruit market stadium and Devon White and co.

Don't pretend you're City and then come out with 'desecrating the gates', you nause, it's just too obvious.

Now off you ****.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

26 minutes ago, Stortz said:

Just had a quick look at your posting history gas boy. Replies about this, the fantasy fruit market stadium and Devon White and co.

Don't pretend you're City and then come out with 'desecrating the gates', you nause, it's just too obvious.

Now off you ****.

Mate your as paranoid as them lot ... Just because I think the stuff that happened to the gates of the RUGBY ground was wrong makes me gas ...sorry I'm just a little too old for some of this she ...ite  ... I'd just rather ignore the irrelevant side of Bristol whilst sniggering in the right way rather than leave us open to hypocrisy ..every club has some right numpties ..EVERY club! ... If that upsets u so be it ...but please don't tanish me with "that" brush ..actually READ my posts ... I'm able to talk football without being paranoid 

Watched the Sags video of “The Snake”. 18 years of hurt spilling out at a single target, the man who fired them to two promotions and who without they would likely still be playing hoofball in League 2 or Division 5. 

Neanderthals. That video sums up most Sagheads I know. Very very bitter.

Here’s their latest badge (but obviously according to Sagchat they don’t give a ? about the ?)E24223F1-9499-48D5-9C25-D07A7F783D87.jpeg.52771655c7eaeb383bba273616bd11a0.jpeg

8 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Let's not take the moral high ground when your fans wre spitting at our players in the last fixture between us both. 

Society has changed a lot in so many years, Bud

Unless you're talking about they Mickey Mouse "fixture"

Let's have a LEAGUE fixture, it's getting boring now.

Edited by AppyDAZE

6 hours ago, TedBrist0l77 said:

Correct, every club has them including us. Only one club portrays themselves as the Family Club supported by local media. When our “knobheads” desecrated the Memorial Gates most on here condemned it. Not one poster thought “it smells of Gas”.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

7 hours ago, TedBrist0l77 said:

Alright Sad Sag....

1/10 for your attempt .....and the ‘1’ is  out of pity

( Your attempt at typing , with those 14 fingers , and the Minibus window imprint  on your extended forehead gives you away )

Now ....... back to your swamp you go...... 

Let's not take the moral high ground when your fans wre spitting at our players in the last fixture between us both. 

Here he is .......

Tbh I’m amazed you want to come and post on our forum , after your performance and (regular) posts on your own (I’ve read them for some time)

You are exactly the kind of Sag that epitomises the fantastic ‘Gift that keeps giving’

Our fans aren’t perfect , but we are not delusional about our club , laughably lie and  try to big ourselves  up as something we clearly aren’t , , we don’t act like morons just because a player moved on due to a laughable management and club , we don’t abuse our managers family, if our fans overstep the Mark ,  , we don’t don’t try and brush it under the carpet and try and pretend it didn’t happen .......... (this is going to take too long ) ...

Unlike your joke of a forum Sagheads don’t get banned on here just for being a Sag (We’ve Even got a couple who are decent , defend their club and don’t follow the bollox of Sagshat) so you are likely to be able to post on here , whenever you like which is decent 

But don’t expect a great reception after your bile about us

Oh..... and as for reading your forum......I do , regularly ....and there’s a reason.....it’s pure comedy to read some of the threads and posts......

Its like ..........having a fantastic main course (As in enjoying the fantastic things going on at our club ........ .........and then to top it off....a look and laugh at Sagshat ....it’s like a nice indulgent desert to finish off.

Hope that explains :thumbsup:

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 7

44 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Watched the Sags video of “The Snake”. 18 years of hurt spilling out at a single target, the man who fired them to two promotions and who without they would likely still be playing hoofball in League 2 or Division 5. 

Here’s their latest badge (but obviously according to Sagchat they don’t give a ? about the ?)E24223F1-9499-48D5-9C25-D07A7F783D87.jpeg.52771655c7eaeb383bba273616bd11a0.jpeg

It takes a lot to put me off fried chicken but I think that picture has managed it ? ? 

• Haha 1

I think the juxtaposition of events at your place yesterday truly showed what your fans are about. 

Grab a dictionary if you're not sure what I mean. 

• Like 1

Perhaps it's obligatory crocodile tears from many fans for Agogo? Well, if a similar tragedy had befallen someone like Taylor, then clearly the human side would be firmly set aside and they'd enjoy themselves. 

Why all the hate-filled neanderthal nonsense?

There are some properly stupid people in Bristol. Their actions have nothing to do with the expected banter anyone might accept. 

4 minutes ago, alexukhc said:

Just seen that video of them hounding our Matty, grown men wanting to jump him ?? poor bastards

Link? 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

I seem to remember that particular fan got absolutely slated on here and rightly so...disgusting thing to do. Did the Gasheads who were racially abusing JET get the same treatment? Or did you all decide that it must have been ‘dem gurt teds’?

Going back to spitting, what about the Barnet fans who were spat on at the Mem when you were Non League? I expect you’ll claim it couldn’t possibly have been Gasheads, must have been ‘dem gurt teds’ disguised as Gasheads.

On the same day Gasheads flood Facebook with pictures of their players warming up with Junior Agogos number on their shirts, your fans sing about wanting to celebrate the death of another former player (who has a wife and kids) because he moved on to better things.

I expect that was ‘dem gurt teds’ as well.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

I don’t get it, what’s that badge got to do with us?

10 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Let's not take the moral high ground when your fans were spitting at our players in the last fixture between us both. 

The worst example of this that I have seen ANYWHERE, albeit some years ago was at that other shithole you "played" at, namely Trumpton.

Alan Walsh was taking a throw in, right in front of the (un) "popular" side. He was literally drenched with spit from the animals who used to congregate there. 15ers go on about our fans spitting at Joe Jordan at Trumpton, but that was just one individual

5 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

The worst example of this that I have seen ANYWHERE, albeit some years ago was at that other shithole you "played" at, namely Trumpton.

Alan Walsh was taking a throw in, right in front of the (un) "popular" side. He was literally drenched with spit from the animals who used to congregate there. 15ers go on about our fans spitting at Joe Jordan at Trumpton, but that was just one individual

Ask Andy Llewelyn too.