IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

40 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don’t get it, what’s that badge got to do with us?

All to do with the night they confronted gurt Teds in the KFC outside Ashton Gate and the Teds ran away. Then they had a bargain basement bucket, headbutted a minibus window, played a bit of boob cricket and ****** off up Chasers.

Rovers support are genuinely a different breed - but let’s not pretend that a player in the exact opposite position, returning to us (circumstances the same) wouldn’t have been given loads. 

Just a lot louder, as there would have been 3 times as many supporters at the match..! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

All to do with the night they confronted gurt Teds in the KFC outside Ashton Gate and the Teds ran away. Then they had a bargain basement bucket, headbutted a minibus window, played a bit of boob cricket and ****** off up Chasers.

Ahh I see, the night some of their fat, piss stinking ‘hooligans’ chased some kids around KFC. 

What a ‘result’ that must have been for them.

No wonder everyone thinks they’re a joke.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Let's not take the moral high ground when your fans wre spitting at our players in the last fixture between us both. 

Your visit reminds me of when we were about to play Man City, and you made an account to go on their forum, find a topic about us, and basically try to be their friend and rip us down at any opportunity.

How boring and unsatisfying must your life be to the point where that is a fun, amusing and worthwhile way to spend your day?

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

18 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Can't help but think if one of them was ill and was offered a special day out from the 'Make A Wish' foundation, it would be that. With the possible addition of a horse punch.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, WiltshireReds said:

That Gas Go Marching In fellow is completely delisional it's hilarious on their forum. 

Crap day for them really, City winning 3 in a row and all that. Bless them, they forget Little was a gert 'sheeeeeeed ed' . They are just desperate to be noticed and liked by every other club, its weird, they are weird.

Mind the gap Gas heads, when was the last time they were 4th in Championship? 1972 or something? 

Better name for them might be Gap-heads (nothing but hollow-space between their ears) - or even "Hollow-heads" in homage to Skeletor.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Newquay-Red said:

Your visit reminds me of when we were about to play Man City, and you made an account to go on their forum, find a topic about us, and basically try to be their friend and rip us down at any opportunity.

How boring and unsatisfying must your life be to the point where that is a fun, amusing and worthwhile way to spend your day?

That was him was it ?

What a very sad ****.

One of a few on that little closed shop they call a forum.

Insular bunch.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh I see, the night some of their fat, piss stinking ‘hooligans’ chased some kids around KFC. 

What a ‘result’ that must have been for them.

No wonder everyone thinks they’re a joke.

Yes. It was a massive victory for the Tote End Geriatrics. Someone filmed a lot of shouting on their phone whilst shaking it up and down to make it look like they were right in the centre of the mayhem. It really must have been something to storm a Fried Chicken shop full of families with kids and frighten the life out of them. They're so hard! Proper nutters!

They hold regular reunions now and invite Dean Windass along as guest speaker.

1 hour ago, Gert Mare said:

Yes. It was a massive victory for the Tote End Geriatrics. Someone filmed a lot of shouting on their phone whilst shaking it up and down to make it look like they were right in the centre of the mayhem. It really must have been something to storm a Fried Chicken shop full of families with kids and frighten the life out of them. They're so hard! Proper nutters!

They hold regular reunions now and invite Dean Windass along as guest speaker.

'The Night We Took The Chicken Shop' with Dean Windass dressed as Colonel Sanders

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

Difference between us. 

Nketiah ‘leaves’ us for Leeds, reaction on here “I hope his loan there is a failure and he comes to regret it”. 

Taylor leaves them for us then goes to Oxford and gets injured, reaction on there “ I hope it’s career ending”. 

Family club huh?

Whilst I get your point Nketiah didn't leave us because he never played for us. Much better comparisons are Tomlin and Reid, who albeit I have heard a lot of abuse towards I'm not going to lie. The ***** definitely aren't a family club, on a separate note  is anyone really a family club anymore? Every fanbase has mongrels now that I think the term is worthless. 

14 hours ago, WiltshireReds said:

That Gas Go Marching In fellow is completely delisional it's hilarious on their forum. 

Crap day for them really, City winning 3 in a row and all that. Bless them, they forget Little was a gert 'sheeeeeeed ed' . They are just desperate to be noticed and liked by every other club, its weird, they are weird.

Mind the gap Gas heads, when was the last time they were 4th in Championship? 1972 or something? 

They've been bitter for decades, but was it really a crap day for them? They won after all. Their players managed to do Agogo proud only for a lot of fans to completely ruin the sentiment with their obsession with Matty, disgusting really. 

39 minutes ago, Mattyisared said:

They've been bitter for decades, but was it really a crap day for them? They won after all. Their players managed to do Agogo proud only for a lot of fans to completely ruin the sentiment with their obsession with Matty, disgusting really. 

Awful day for them whenever City win mate, their fans care more about our failure than their own success. Like windass being invited to events etc, obsessive.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WiltshireReds said:

Awful day for them whenever City win mate, their fans care more about our failure than their own success. Like windass being invited to events etc, obsessive.

This. It ruins their days when we win. They could stuff someone 5-0 but if we came back from 1 down to draw somewhere they`d be gutted and be bitching about it all evening.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

This. It ruins their days when we win. They could stuff someone 5-0 but if we came back from 1 down to draw somewhere they`d be gutted and be bitching about it all evening.

If you ever visit ,  the overweight

’ Limpdick ‘. aka ‘Lympstone Gas’ is your man for our score obsession

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Haha 1

I see the bestest fans in the land have Sunderland, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Rotherham, Blackpool, Peterborough and Lincoln above them in average attendances in their league and Plymouth and Bradford above them  from the league below and I would bet serious money on them calling a few of those teams tinpot ???

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Guys,

I have some really bad news. I was thinking of starting a new thread, but those who post in this one can probably deal with it.

Apparently, the free pasty offer wasn't as good as it could have been. They ran out of food by 2.30pm.

And after they had jumped through hoops to print a voucher.

Sorry if this comes as ANY SORT OF SHOCK.

A food voucher?

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

To be fair, you fans have got up to page 1114 about our "insignificant" club. Clearly have a great fun life yourselves ;)

I love that he and City fans are all over that on insta. You do realise the bloke bottled it, came off "injured" and lost 3-1. Boom boom.

None of us care for the results in that poor league, it’s winding you up that’s a laugh 

5 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

To be fair, you fans have got up to page 1114 about our "insignificant" club. Clearly have a great fun life yourselves ;)

I love that he and City fans are all over that on insta. You do realise the bloke bottled it, came off "injured" and lost 3-1. Boom boom.

The thread was started when you got relegated to non league. Remember that . As it was a piss take and we still laugh at you and still take the piss. That’s all it is a piss take . And you know that deep down but in true gas head style you put your spin on it to suit . 

8 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Not winding me up, we won 3-1 mate. If we lost and he had scored I would get it, but he fell on his arse, got injured and we won 3-1, in the words of DC...happy days!

You're both making yourself look thick.

And it’s down to belters like you we have over a 1000 pages of material to laugh at 

Thanks

Keep going

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Gert Mare said:

Watched the Sags video of “The Snake”. 18 years of hurt spilling out at a single target, the man who fired them to two promotions and who without they would likely still be playing hoofball in League 2 or Division 5. 

Neanderthals. That video sums up most Sagheads I know. Very very bitter.

Here’s their latest badge (but obviously according to Sagchat they don’t give a ? about the ?)E24223F1-9499-48D5-9C25-D07A7F783D87.jpeg.52771655c7eaeb383bba273616bd11a0.jpeg

Maybe the heats got to me but what have they got to do with col sanders?

15 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You do realise the bloke bottled it, came off "injured" and lost 3-1. Boom boom.

Hang on, you actually honestly believe that he faked an injury in order to save himself from being abused by a few thousand idiots with inflatable snakes? ?

It's comments like that that keep this thread going. Keep them coming ??

• Like 3
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1