IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

When the red red robin goes bob bob bobbing along, shoot the bastard, shoot the bastard, shoot, shoot, shoot the bastard.

Are you singing that from behind the sofa .... yes .... you are arnt you .....

?

Avoid the mini buses for a bit 

Priceless . Has their ever been a better gift

• Haha 1

Gas go marching in where exactly get on back to school you total fool

On 22/08/2019 at 12:52, BCFC11 said:

FFS look what you’ve all gone and done now, all those of you who made those tongue in cheek comments in typical Sag fashion as it’s something they want to believe has been taken as gospel, it’s now All our fault that the Fewers have gone and made the Oxford game all ticket according to the Sags below, buggered my Saturday right up that has, was really looking forward to paying £26 to stand up in a piss stained tent surrounded by complete and utter morons just to see Matty Taylor play. 

Obviously it’s got absolutely nothing to do with trouble between them and Oxford fans recently, excuses at the ready for when it does kick off on Glos Road. It was us ok.

“The rumour that City fans are buying tickets has probably prompted this.”

“Think there's a whisper of some red friends joining us to cheer on one of their loan players.

This kind of deters. A little.”

82ers turning up to watch would just prove how incredibly tinpot they still are as a club, despite Lansdown's millions and their shiny new stadium. Something about polishing a turd I think.

A Sag calling us tinpot mind 

GGMI. Lots of us on here enjoy hearing from fans of other clubs,and we even have some decent fewers on here.Why not take the opportunity to air your views respectfully,and help to represent your club in a good light as Miah and Nettie do instead of coming across as a bit of a nob?You really aren't doing your club any favours.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

To be fair, you fans have got up to page 1114 about our "insignificant" club. Clearly have a great fun life yourselves ;)

I love that he and City fans are all over that on insta. You do realise the bloke bottled it, came off "injured" and lost 3-1. Boom boom.

You do know why this thread is so long or even started for that matter don’t you? Of course you don’t you're a fewer aren't you, yet come on here and label others thick?

Ill try to explain but you still won’t understand, the sole purpose for its existence is just a PISS TAKING THREAD, I believe it started not too long  before what you lot claim as ‘the best thing to ever happen to your club’ ie being relegated to Non League, from then on it’s just carried on and on and on and on.... due to all endless tinpot, deluded, shittiness that continues to come out of your club or your moronic supporters.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Slacker said:

GGMI. Lots of us on here enjoy hearing from fans of other clubs,and we even have some decent fewers on here.Why not take the opportunity to air your views respectfully,and help to represent your club in a good light as Miah and Nettie do instead of coming across as a bit of a nob?You really aren't doing your club any favours.

You do get some belters from other clubs, but most do add decent insight or opinion . This complete Fucwit comes from the forum for the hard of thinking, don't expect sensible conversation or even banter. Bring back Mia and Bert I say. 

55 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Not winding me up, we won 3-1 mate. If we lost and he had scored I would get it, but he fell on his arse, got injured and we won 3-1, in the words of DC...happy days!

You're both making yourself look thick.

How's the new ground coming along? Bellend.

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

Brighton in the cup Tuesday big game for the fewers. Surely they will sell out for that . Won’t they ?

Of course they will, said they’d sell out yesterday too. 

Nope, still can’t get over 7k to bother going, Premier League fans they claim ?

57 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Not winding me up, we won 3-1 mate. If we lost and he had scored I would get it, but he fell on his arse, got injured and we won 3-1, in the words of DC...happy days!

You're both making yourself look thick.

He fell on his arse? Took the pitch, went off injured, then walked through the stand taking some pathetic abuse from grown men and small children shouting 'paedo' at him......if anyone fell on their arse pal, it's you.

Keep trying to justify it tho, you and your cronie inbreds are exactly the reason why this thread doesn't die....

Have you seen the gap recently? As big as it's ever been....and it will get bigger.

#OTIB #mindthechasm

18 minutes ago, archie andrews said:

Can't even get the song right ********......

It wouldn't be a methane snorter doing the shooting. One they would probably miss and secondly, we're soooooo far ahead of them in every way that a bullet wouldn't reach. 

Maybe this methane snorter should try the FGR forum, if they have one, more their level nowadays.

OTIB

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Loving all the bites, keep 'em coming shitheads! 

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren't you the needy berk who went to the trouble of signing up to the Man City forum after we played them because you were so rattled about all the praise they were giving our fans?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mattyisared said:

Whilst I get your point Nketiah didn't leave us because he never played for us. Much better comparisons are Tomlin and Reid, who albeit I have heard a lot of abuse towards I'm not going to lie. The ***** definitely aren't a family club, on a separate note  is anyone really a family club anymore? Every fanbase has mongrels now that I think the term is worthless. 

That’s why I put ‘leave’ in quotes. We felt let down by Eddie and they felt let down that we had had the temerity to activate the (publicised by them) release clause in Taylor’s contract. The sense of let down was probably commensurate but the reactions weren’t. 

1 hour ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Hi Bob, glad you enjoy reading out forum. You loser. :)

He can only read your forum. Any time anyone of us tries to post anything we get banned. Your forum is like the Soviet Union. Yet we let you come on here spouting your moronic bile. 

Edited by Southport Red
  • Like 1