IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

While on the subject of the league cup... remind me who you have this week please in the 2nd round?

We're out and don't mind admitting it as we're not utterly delusional. Lost on pens to a CHAMPIONSHIP (you'll need to google that) side that we then beat 4 days later.  Did you go on the QPR forum after our game?

Now, back to this ONE thing you do or have which is better than us. Just ONE. We're all on tenterhooks. 

Edited by Ska Junkie

1 minute ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

While on the subject of the league cup... remind me who you have this week please in the 2nd round?

Hi. Just wondering if you could tell me anything Rovers have that’s better than us. Any way in which you might claim superiority.

I’m  struggling for anything. 

BobBobSuperknob biting again

Oh we qualified alright. We're in the 2nd round. I'm sure a club of your great prestige is in there somewhere too, surely! I mean how embarrassing if not. After all you will be in the Europa league by this time next year!

Wow

My heartiest congratulations

Whens the Open Top bus parade

Im sure Wael is having it engraved on your ‘ honours board ‘ as we type

2 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

That's nice for you. Clearly very high standards set by your club. "By far the greatest team the world has ever seen" my arse! I can't believe you muppets sing that, it's cringeworthy as ****!

Wow indeed, it was apparently a step too far for your useless mob.

As I’ve said previously - You may  get a glimpse of Adam Webster

who we sold for an amount that could buy your tinpot club for cash

and have enough left over to build .... say ... a Sainsburys store 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gas Go Marching In said:

BobBobSuperknob biting again

Oh we qualified alright. We're in the 2nd round. I'm sure a club of your great prestige is in there somewhere too. After all you will be in the Europa league by this time next year!

Funny how you’ve brought this up, didn’t DC say at the exact same time that you’d have a spanking new stadium and training ground too? How’s that coming along by the way?

Ohh.....

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

That's nice for you. Clearly very high standards set by your club. "By far the greatest team the world has ever seen" my arse! I can't believe you muppets sing that, it's cringeworthy as ****!

4th in the Championship (that word again) says we aren't.

Edited by Ska Junkie

5 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Don’t think your club are in any position to criticise what another clubs supporters sing tbh do you? After what some of your a lot were singing towards Taylor yesterday!

Edited by BCFC11

7 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You lot have sung that song as well.

Alister McGowen even mocked you in a stand up routine for singing it.

You don’t know much do you?

Sing that chant? No we're not. But you lot are?! It's cringey as ****! and ole, ole, ole... Really, really cringey.

You've done your money then bro.

Still waiting for the positives your club has over ours. 

I’ll start you off... you’re in the league cup still. 

2 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Sing that chant? No we're not. But you lot are?! It's cringey as ****! and ole, ole, ole... Really, really cringey.

You've done your money then bro.

Come back when you reach the semi final and have beaten Manchester Utd to get there, then you might have something to crow about. How's your F A cup record looking recently too?

1 minute ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Glad to see that you watch City games regularly 

They all do, if it’s a choice between going down the road to watch their own club at the Mem or sitting at home with their pants around their ankles watching us on the red button the armchair always wins.

’loyal and true’ ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

At least we make some noise. Maybe you should read your own forum where a lack of atmosphere was mentioned at your dump. Then again, your crowds are so bad nowadays it must be difficult to get an atmosphere. 

How's your ONE thing search going? 

Edited by Ska Junkie

The good news is GGMI I heard Wael and Hamer were being show around the Fruit market last week 

He was shown a large warehouse and asked

‘What’s that for’

The Fruit market Manager replied

‘Turnips , ....room for up to 5000 Turnips in there’

Wael turns to Hamer and is heard to say ‘Good news no planning permission required  as no change of use ‘

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Not as cringey as piping crowd noise through your PA to try and make away fans think you create an atmosphere.

Funnily enough we’ve never resorted to that at the Gate

What a bunch of clowns you are ?

92D0456D-AA36-435B-A9EC-1AF9AC03F733.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They all do, if it’s a choice between going down the road to watch their own club at the Mem or sitting at home with their pants around their ankles watching us on the red button the armchair always wins.

’loyal and true’ ?

`If they play in the street we`ll watch from the pavement`