IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

`If they play in the street we`ll watch from the pavement`

Only if there’s some nice comfy seats on the pavement. We all know how they use the Mem as an excuse for why their crowds are so shit.

Plastic belters.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

`If they play in the street we`ll watch from the pavement`

Imo we may actually get to see if they stuck to their word on this.

No one in any fit state of mind would be willing to fork out around £100m on a shite club like that.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Lining Lansdown's pockets isn't going to get you anywhere anytime quick!

As you take such a keen interest in us,I assume you noticed our activity in the recent transfer market.Yes,those were real actual sums of money.

@Gas Go Marching In

Just a few reasons why this topic is over 1000 pages.

Deluded horse punching Neanderthals.

Your gift gave yesterday too. 18 years of sheer pain and envy of the 82ers....Dean Windass.

Tick tock, you're going bust.

P.S. Hope you and your mob enjoyed the knob cheese sandwiches. ?

Edited by Gert Mare
  • Like 5
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren't you the needy berk who went to the trouble of signing up to the Man City forum after we played them because you were so rattled about all the praise they were giving our fans?

Paulpowersleftfoot

Gas Go Marching In said: 
Also as for their "great fanbase" "great following" etc bullshit. It was a massive game for them. Massive, massive game. We sold our 4000 ticket allocation within a few hours (season ticket holders only) for Stamford Bridge last season in the 2nd round of the EFL Cup (only lost 3-2). We would have took many, many more if we had more tickets or it went past season ticket holders. Even some season ticket holders missed out. Their ground is a ******* library week in, week out so they hd a cheek singing that to you last night and the biggest match at Ashton Gate in a long time and they haven't even sold out (they will now as they are still in the tie).

I don't want to sound bitter as they are doing well on the pitch. But off the pitch they lack class and are fickle, obnoxious ****s. I'll enjoy the hammering in the 2nd leg.

My my,what a bitter little chappy we have here 
I suspect Bristol City are everything you wish Rovers to be.

40 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

I don't actually. I did watch the Wolves and Villa games last season though. Very enjoyable, I have to say.

So you do then. Pathological liars......

3 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Paulpowersleftfoot

Gas Go Marching In said: 
Also as for their "great fanbase" "great following" etc bullshit. It was a massive game for them. Massive, massive game. We sold our 4000 ticket allocation within a few hours (season ticket holders only) for Stamford Bridge last season in the 2nd round of the EFL Cup (only lost 3-2). We would have took many, many more if we had more tickets or it went past season ticket holders. Even some season ticket holders missed out. Their ground is a ******* library week in, week out so they hd a cheek singing that to you last night and the biggest match at Ashton Gate in a long time and they haven't even sold out (they will now as they are still in the tie).

I don't want to sound bitter as they are doing well on the pitch. But off the pitch they lack class and are fickle, obnoxious ****s. I'll enjoy the hammering in the 2nd leg.

Still the biggest away following at the Etihad - and that's a fact.

8 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Paulpowersleftfoot

Gas Go Marching In said: 

Danny Baker knew all those years ago.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

While on the subject of the league cup... remind me who you have this week please in the 2nd round?

You're a grown 'man' and this is how you choose to spend your evening.

If you aren't ashamed by your football club, are you not at least a bit embarrassed by your behaviour as a supposed adult?

Log off you absolute ******* state.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Well he didn't look injured and looked very worried. A fair assumption to make I think?

Yes yes, This...! He looks utterly broken as he’s walking of the pitch, sarcastically applauding your bunch of morons..! 

Moron..!

Man they're still hurting ?

Yeah, we believe you Snake.

It looked to me that you were totally taken aback at the strength of feeling against you.

You really are some sort of special **** if you thought we would have forgotten your act of treachery you little Lady Garden.

We all saw the look of fear on your sh1tty little face with your sex doll mouth, no doubt useful for when you had to suck Lansdowns dick, and if you ever return to the Mem in the future in a coaching role, and I doubt you're clever enough for such a job, you'll get the same after 20 years.

So post your bullshit Instagram posts for the shitheads benefit, but don't think they ever cared about you, and in 6 months it will be Matty who?

I reckon you've lost it now, you're nearly 30 and injury prone. I reckon that next summer Oxford will show you the door just like they did before, and the sh** will wash their hands of you, you've served their purpose. Enjoy working in a supermarket stacking shelves, you little Lady Garden.

• Haha 9

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

A City 3-1 away win , Stokes performs super human with a bat .... and

Gas Go Marching In has a dabble in OTIB 

?

Does it get better .....

If Carling did Bank Holiday weekends .....

?

It most certainly does get better! I’ve decided to grace you all with my presence once again! ????

• Haha 3
  • Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Unan said:

It looked to me that you were totally taken aback at the strength of feeling against you.

You really are some sort of special **** if you thought we would have forgotten your act of treachery you little Lady Garden.

We all saw the look of fear on your sh1tty little face with your sex doll mouth, no doubt useful for when you had to suck Lansdowns dick, and if you ever return to the Mem in the future in a coaching role, and I doubt you're clever enough for such a job, you'll get the same after 20 years.

So post your bullshit Instagram posts for the shitheads benefit, but don't think they ever cared about you, and in 6 months it will be Matty who?

I reckon you've lost it now, you're nearly 30 and injury prone. I reckon that next summer Oxford will show you the door just like they did before, and the sh** will wash their hands of you, you've served their purpose. Enjoy working in a supermarket stacking shelves, you little Lady Garden.

Me personally I've never understood the "Lady garden" insult. I like ladies and I have a knack for gardening, so if anything for me it's complimenting Taylor

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Boring Sag said:

Me personally I've never understood the "Lady garden" insult. I like ladies and I have a knack for gardening, so if anything for me it's complimenting Taylor

I see you have a few posts under your belt which I can't be bothered to look for.Are you going to play nice?

27 minutes ago, Unan said:

So scared of them he walked right through the morons afterwards ? 

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

So not just me who is confused by the term 'lady garden'?

I can only assume it is some reference to hair.

The Blue Few tell their sisters to just let it grow as they have a thing for ‘hairier the merrier’.

Weird bunch.

39 minutes ago, Unan said:

:laugh: It's football ffs. Gashead, City fan or whatever... Why the **** would you let anything so stupid wind you up so much?