IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Gazred said:

Seriously, that was the back of your "family stand"?

If i was in a similar position with my lad I'd be embarassed. Every club has a bad minority but in general, your lot are a disgrace to Bristolians.

A huge inferiority complex often breeds aggressive behaviour. 

Report from Oxford Utd ...

Despite winning the match  3 - 1 the Gas still sound and look 100% Tin Pot... 

Signed off with a lovely photo of one of their beautiful tented stadium 'grand stands' :laugh: - must be bloody awful enduring a couple of hours in a tent in this weather! 

http://www.rageonline.co.uk/fans-view-2019-20-no-8-bristol-rovers-away/  

PS .. be sure to check out the photo of the 'stand' at the end of the report!  :)  (I somehow didn't think it would actually be as bad as it is.. ffs.. Overpriced too!

Edited by WhistleHappy
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Signed off with a lovely photo of one of their beautiful tented stadium 'grand stands' :laugh: - must be bloody awful enduring a couple of hours in a tent in this weather! 

PS .. be sure to check out the photo of the 'stand' at the end of the report!  :)  (I somehow didn't think it would actually be as bad as it is.. ffs.. Overpriced too!

WTF?

brfc stand.jpg

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

You know your ground is shit when fans of a club that play in a 3 sided stadium rip the piss out of your tented squatters camp.

Actually the Kassam besides having only 3 stands is pretty tidy from what I recall of seeing it from the outsdue.

Whilst discussing Bolton/Bury’s currently situation not only do they show zero sympathy, and desperate for them to be kicked out by the EFL, they just have to bring up their favourite line of 82 etc.

• Would Bristol City have remained in the     football league under today’s rules?

• Serious question...why are they allowed to advertise themselves as Bristol City when that club doesn't exist any longer?
By doing so they should be liable for the old club's debts imho

• the bit on the end. 1982 ltd......subtle name changes can save you millions , and eventually could make you  millions

They can bring it up as many times as they well like, because every time I see it used as some beyond weird ‘insult’ I just laugh, to me it just highlights even more at what a shite little club you are and how a club that’s according to you lot only 37 years old has achieved a hell of a lot more than you’ve managed in 136 Years!!! 

Jokes on you, you thick shits.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Yes of course, much better than our consecutive promotions that. Dear me :laugh:!

Sorry but your "consecutive promotions" are an embarassment. Remind us what put you in the position to achieve them in the first place? 

Promoted twice and still end up in a shite division playing the likes of Fleetwood and Rochdale. ?

• Like 1

I don’t know if anyone can help me out here?

Since Saturday Social Media has been flooded with Gasheads claiming they’ve had the last laugh in this whole affair. Even using words like ‘Karma’

I understand Gasheads are pretty thick but how do they come to the conclusion they’ve ‘had the last laugh’?

Since Matty Taylor joined us our League position has improved each year, we’re now buying and selling talented players for  sums that they can only dream of.

Taylor himself has had 2 and a half seasons at a Championship club (still our player) earning far more than he would’ve done had he stayed at that circus. He’s played in front of proper crowds and even a Worldwide TV audience, more than repaying his meagre transfer fee with one superb pass to set up Korey and ruin every Gasheads Christmas.

Hes still a much liked player and we show him we appreciate his efforts. Even if we’d never played him it was still worth every penny of that £300k just to watch them shit their pants in rage. ?

The Gas meanwhile went from Promotion hopefuls to struggling for survival in L1. Dopey lost the plot and got the sack, their home crowds are plummeting and there’s still huge uncertainty behind the scenes. They haven’t got a pot to piss in let alone £10 million like they said Taylor was worth.

Oh, but hang on....they shouted ‘Shithead’ at him for 25 minutes and some chavs called him ‘peado’.

Actually  I can see it now, yes...they really have got one over on us and Taylor. Damn those pesky Sagheads. ?

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I don’t know if anyone can help me out here?

Since Saturday Social Media has been flooded with Gasheads claiming they’ve had the last laugh in this whole affair. Even using words like ‘Karma’

I understand Gasheads are pretty thick but how do they come to the conclusion they’ve ‘had the last laugh’?

Since Matty Taylor joined us our League position has improved each year, we’re now buying and selling talented players for  sums that they can only dream of.

Taylor himself has had 2 and a half seasons at a Championship club (still our player) earning far more than he would’ve done had he stayed at that circus. He’s played in front of proper crowds and even a Worldwide TV audience, more than repaying his meagre transfer fee with one superb pass to set up Korey and ruin every Gasheads Christmas.

Hes still a much liked player and we show him we appreciate his efforts. Even if we’d never played him it was still worth every penny of that £300k just to watch them shit their pants in rage. ?

The Gas meanwhile went from Promotion hopefuls to struggling for survival in L1. Dopey lost the plot and got the sack, their home crowds are plummeting and there’s still huge uncertainty behind the scenes. They haven’t got a pot to piss in let alone £10 million like they said Taylor was worth.

Oh, but hang on....they shouted ‘Shithead’ at him for 25 minutes and some chavs called him ‘peado’.

Actually  I can see it now, yes...they really have got one over on us and Taylor. Damn those pesky Sagheads. ?

One of them came out with thisI think we came out of it pretty well actually, no one ran on the pitch and whilst he took a bit of verbal, that was to be expected. think we came out of it pretty well actually, no one ran on the pitch and whilst he took a bit of verbal, that was to be expected.”

Was all good as no moron came onto the pitch ?  obviously hasn’t seen the Video of his fellow Fewers trying to get at MT then or hear the chants of having a party when he’s dead? Be another case of let’s play ignore that and it’ll of never happened.

Such a lovely bunch.

Edited by BCFC11

11 hours ago, wood_red said:

What great "family" supporters you have, showing their kids (and other kids) a great example on how to behave. Letting their own children shout "paedo" at some bloke, whilst some parents give it the big 'un.

A complete embarrassment to anyone looking in. 

Not that it really matters, but it wasn't behind the family stand.

10 hours ago, Gazred said:

Seriously, that was the back of your "family stand"?

If i was in a similar position with my lad I'd be embarassed. Every club has a bad minority but in general, your lot are a disgrace to Bristolians.

I think I may have quoted the wrong post in my last one.

No, It wasn't the family stand. That area used to be the family enclosure until about a year ago when it was replaced by a, ummmm, state of the art tent on the east terrace.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"Prowed to be a Gashead"

IMG_1669.PNG

As a keen photographer I'm impressed with the sharpness of that photo taken from around.... 1968... at a guess. 

Not always easy to date a photograph so you have to take as many visual cues as possible. 

Edited by CotswoldRed
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7