IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, 42nite said:

Wow, yet another beauty!

These photos would make a great calendar!

Imagine the anticipation as one month ends and you turn the page to reveal yet another classic.

Not a bad idea.

I'm sure there's more than enough material for a calendar..

I'll start;

December - Santas Grotto

image.jpeg.efb9d3343e2aa335b852d0b1302f9c2d.jpeg

Edited by bcfc01
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

"Prowed to be a Gashead"

IMG_1669.PNG

Criticise them all you like but in the diversity stakes they're light years in front of us - R to L lining up as The Transgender, BAME, Hearing Impaired, The Hysterical Dissociative & ( as the Telegraph would put it,) the "bloke who never married but was devoted to his cats...."

Unless that is the've excluded them from the premises - surely even The Gas wouldn't stoop so low?

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

image.png.90fe6804e3bfd19338d9f0e1351c20fd.png.d07094bfda5f642d07dedefdb30b6a81.png

Not exactly attracting a new, young fanbase are they?

The truth is that even in loyal and blue families, the young kids are asking their dad's to take them to watch City when they get to the age when they become interested in football.  I've heard stories about the kids begging not to be taken to the Whorfield dump. Since the dad's are pretty pissed off with the state of things there, they are agreeing to take them to the gate.

• Robin 1

11 minutes ago, Taz said:

You're mistaken.

The poor bloke is trying to get out, but the woman in the orange coat is making him stay until the end of the game.

Sometimes stewards might try to watch a bit of the game.

Those 2 given the venue and the standard of the 'football' on offer though clearly have more sense- probably volunteered...

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Haha 1

( No sleight on the lad that posted this video )

But , if you can bear watching a few mins of the muppets in action you will be shocked at the noise , atmosphere and deafening noise directed at Matty before his injury on Saturday

Wow - They really showed him !

( I counted 5 pins dropped , see if you can do better !)

? ? ?

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

But , if you can bear watching a few mins of the muppets in action you will be shocked at the noise , atmosphere and deafening noise directed at Matty before his injury on Saturday

? ? ?

I managed 4 minutes but the sound on my phone seems to be broken. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Vincent Vega said:

More concerned about them singing a nasty song , recording it on their phones, putting it on Twitter and then spending 3 days patting themselves on the back tbh.

I see poor ole ‘Gas Go W*****g In ‘ has had a bit of a mauling on Sagshat this afternoon !

Not been a good few days for the belter !

:laughcont:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

If you want to take the piss out of us, then that video with him and his dad is hilariously embarrassing. I'll give you that one, makes me cringe.

It IS the son of 'unlucky da shit' isn't it? I thought acne improved as people got older?

To be fair to him, some of his Vlogs were decent once he left the old man pissed up in the car. 

2 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

? ? ?

My word, what an incredibly intimidating atmosphere....poor old Matty must have shat his pant on numerous occasions. ?

Hardly a cauldron of hate was it?

From the way they’ve been banging on about it since Saturday I was expecting a constant deafening onslaught from the stands/tents....not faint murmuring and a few shouts of “SHITHEAD”. It’s incredible that they accuse us of creating no atmosphere, imagine how flat it must be at the Mem when Matty Taylor isn’t making an appearance?

• Haha 4