IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Brighton literally bought your best player to stick in their reserves who then got out muscled by little Tom Nichols who then scored what must be his 7th goal in about 100 apps.

Thanks for spending another night obsessing over us.

Much love, always in your minds,

Rovers x

I can think of 22 Million reasons why We're not bothered if Webster was poor. As for 'obssessing', I didn't know it meant taking the piss?

You've given us a laugh tonight, I'll give you that. At least you could get home quickly as 1000s of your fans must have forgotten the game was on.

6 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

What is it with these Pikeys coming on here and actually thinking they can take the piss ?

What are they on ?

They have absolutely no self awareness.

Stupid doesn't do it justice.

I actually think it’s great !

Roll up Roll up

:thumbsup:

?

7055F565-3E7E-4323-90A5-5D8ECF5855DE.gif

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

12 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Brighton literally bought your best player to stick in their reserves who then got out muscled by little Tom Nichols who then scored what must be his 7th goal in about 100 apps.

Rovers x

untc

21 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ugh, can you imagine it?

I expect right now there are Brighton fans trying to escape from Royston Veasey surrounded by needy, insecure Sagheads demanding to know if, after tonight, they prefer Rovers supporters to “da shit-eds”?

Please say you prefer us, we’ll ******* scream if you don’t, please, cmon just say it please...” etc

Royston Vasey, indeed !

Hahahaha !!

13 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Rovers x

Christ.....ark at this Remould ??‍♂️

8 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Rovers x

Just think what you could have done with all that money,

New stadium

New players that aren't free transfers

Clear your debts

Real Fanta

An extra pasty stand complete with pasty seller

Some new whiteboard pens 

Subscription to Babestation

Toilets that are actually plumbed in 

Some of those swanky glow in the dark guy lines and tent pegs

In date crisps

A whole new world!

• Haha 4

21 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Rovers x

From your own website:

“Then, from Tom Nichols’ well-guided pass to the right flank, Josh Hare whipped in a cross which Adeboyejo was perfectly positioned to convert, only to be denied by a brilliant intervention by Adam Webster.”

• Robin 1

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

I never said anything about amazing cup run. I said we had got further than you which we did. Unlucky da shit!

Plucky effort

Against a reserve side

Packed it out up there no doubt

Back to the relegation battle and impending financial collapse

Nice to see you rush on here so soon after your massive tie, to see what we are saying about you

?

I recommend the previous 5 pages - pure gold

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Unan said:

Gastafari
Fans' Favourite
a few seconds ago

Brighton are the club we should be looking to emulate.

Similar sized club, similar histories, similar ground issues(They had to play in Gillingham, and The Withdean) etc, etc, etc

New Stadium built, now looking to expand it even further.

Success on the pitch, promotions and winning Football gets the crowds flocking(They are Seagulls of course).

Quite simply unbelievable. 

And quite clearly has never visited the Amex and their training/community facilities. 

I have. 

20 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Whoever writes the Scum’s match reports is on some very strong drugs. A sampling:

“Rovers were…not plucky. We will not say plucky. That word conjures thoughts of trying hard with little quality. This was not the case. The side two divisions inferior showed genuine ability, time and again, and displayed intent to win the tie. Perhaps, ultimately, it was their downfall. But golly, the attempt was a valiant one.”

“Eight minutes into the game, there was a minor concern over a Rovers player, who took a ball full in the face from close range. One wonders if the shout came…”’Ed Up, Son”.”

“”VAR, VAR, VAR…” chanted the large contingent of Brighton fans taking up the South Stand. We are happy with our new big screen, Seagulls, but this is The Mem. Cool kit launch videos we can do, but VAR is not quite our responsibility yet.”

“there was not much to separate Pirates and Seagulls -let’s face it, both of them would nick your chips”

“Then, from Tom Nichols’ well-guided pass to the right flank, Josh Hare whipped in a cross which Adeboyejo was perfectly positioned to convert, only to be denied by a brilliant intervention by Adam Webster.”

<Webster obviously intimidated by the Whorefield Ultras... ? >

“Rover launched one final flurry...”

<He’s come out of his shell since Darrell left...>

“Cup chances, gone for a Burton. But a trip to Britain’s brewing capital will see Gasheads with glasses at least three-quarters full.”

...unlike their stadium. 

Is this real? Surely that’s Bert Tanns work! If not you are right, very strong drugs. 

1 minute ago, WessexPest said:

From your own website:

“Then, from Tom Nichols’ well-guided pass to the right flank, Josh Hare whipped in a cross which Adeboyejo was perfectly positioned to convert, only to be denied by a brilliant intervention by Adam Webster.”

And from the BBC...

The Seagulls gave a debut to centre-back Webster after his summer move from Rovers' local rivals Bristol City for a reported fee of £20m and he almost scored with a downward far-post header from a corner late on, but he was denied by Jaakkola's good reaction save.

Webster, 24, was strong in the air throughout but he was powerless to stop Nichols' equaliser, as the ball dropped nicely for the home side's lively forward on the edge of the area and he clinically swept the ball past David Button.

Sounds like the sag keeper was MOM reading the full match report.

15 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Rovers x

So you think the performance of an ex player bothers us? If your trying to suggest he’s 5hit, then just remember the £22 million we pocketed for him would cover the cost of your whole squad, the dump you call a stadium and still have change to buy another £8million player.

keep on dreaming sagass 

• Like 1

I never said anything about amazing cup run. I said we had got further than you which we did. Unlucky da shit!

Yep. We've been inconsolable all week since losing away to QPR. Even the players struggled to get over it with their 3 wins. 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Congrats - you can add that to your FA Trophy first round runners up medal in your bulging trophy cabinet.

Which non-league side is going to humiliate you at the Pisspoorial in the FA Cup this year?

2 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

We appreciate your concern but,really we are fine about it.Glad for you that now have all the bragging rights having achieved this monumental  feat and thrilled for Brighton that they had the honour of sharing a pitch with you.Best Regards.

14 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I can think of 22 Million reasons why We're not bothered if Webster was poor. As for 'obssessing', I didn't know it meant taking the piss?

You've given us a laugh tonight, I'll give you that. At least you could get home quickly as 1000s of your fans must have forgotten the game was on.

They won't recognise in their tiny underformed brains how big a number £22M is - so for all the pikeys still breaking their bedtime curfew, that 59* Tillsons (*actually 59.46 but i've rounded it down to a simple number so your brains don't frazzle like a plug with an incorrect fuse).

A prem team who bought your best player last season. Yes a prem team. The same prem your fans have been telling me you'll make the for the past 20 years.

Yes , £20 million - worth twice your clubs total value

And

We know all about Prem teams , Manchester United incl Rashford, Zlatan , Pogba ....you get the drift

Maybe you saw it , it was a quarter final live on Sky

Lovely pass to Korey Smith for the winner 

• Haha 3

These sags clearly don't realise how far behind us they are. 

Our club of 2015 is miles behind where we are now in every single respect. 

The Gas couldn't dream of being BCFC of 2015 in terms of structure, fan base etc, let alone us today. 

They'd be utterly amazed if they stepped into our concourses and walked up into the stands.

Dreamworld for them. Like walking into Buck Palace and hoping you could live somewhere like that one day. 

4 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

A prem team who bought your best player last season. Yes a prem team. The same prem your fans have been telling me you'll make the for the past 20 years.

A Prem team that notice quality when they see it. Anyone from the Prem been fishing for any of your shower of shite? Thought not.

5 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

City bought your best player three years ago; the same City you’ve been telling us you are “coming for us” for 20 years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yes , £20 million - worth twice your clubs total value

And

We know all about Prem teams , Manchester United incl Rashford, Zlatan , Pogba ....you get the drift

Maybe you saw it , it was a quarter final live on Sky

Lovely pass to Korey Smith for the winner 

I reckon that pass earned us another £300k. Or was it £10m?

• Haha 1