IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Yes , £20 million - worth twice your clubs total value

And

We know all about Prem teams , Manchester United incl Rashford, Zlatan , Pogba ....you get the drift

Maybe you saw it , it was a quarter final live on Sky

Lovely pass to Korey Smith for the winner 

Ooh.It has totally slipped my mind who made that pass.Who was it again and how much do you think it was worth?

• Hmmm 1

3 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

Yes I remember it ******* up your promotion bid alright. Completely self imploded after that game. I think that one was just before you got thrashed 5-0 by someone?

This is a whoosh right 

The only question is , will we make the Prem (Not Personally Interested So that’s a pointless attempt with me) before you go out of business ? 

Btw - Do you ever confess to being a sad Sag , in real life I mean 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

30 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Brighton literally bought your best player to stick in their reserves who then got out muscled by little Tom Nichols who then scored what must be his 7th goal in about 100 apps.

Thanks for spending another night obsessing over us.

Much love, always in your minds,

Rovers x

Mmm.  The money we got from the sale of Webster is enough to have paid off the Al Q’s and the debt on the Mem.  The balance plus the sale of the Mem would have paid for a new stadium for you.  Sadly we spent it on multi million pound players that we’ll also make a profit on.  Now where did the £300k for Matty go? 

Numbskull.

32 minutes ago, WessexPest said:

Whoever writes the Scum’s match reports is on some very strong drugs. A sampling:

“Rovers were…not plucky. We will not say plucky. That word conjures thoughts of trying hard with little quality. This was not the case. The side two divisions inferior showed genuine ability, time and again, and displayed intent to win the tie. Perhaps, ultimately, it was their downfall. But golly, the attempt was a valiant one.”

“Eight minutes into the game, there was a minor concern over a Rovers player, who took a ball full in the face from close range. One wonders if the shout came…”’Ed Up, Son”.”

“”VAR, VAR, VAR…” chanted the large contingent of Brighton fans taking up the South Stand. We are happy with our new big screen, Seagulls, but this is The Mem. Cool kit launch videos we can do, but VAR is not quite our responsibility yet.”

“there was not much to separate Pirates and Seagulls -let’s face it, both of them would nick your chips”

“Then, from Tom Nichols’ well-guided pass to the right flank, Josh Hare whipped in a cross which Adeboyejo was perfectly positioned to convert, only to be denied by a brilliant intervention by Adam Webster.”

<Webster obviously intimidated by the Whorefield Ultras... ? >

“Rover launched one final flurry...”

<He’s come out of his shell since Darrell left...>

“Cup chances, gone for a Burton. But a trip to Britain’s brewing capital will see Gasheads with glasses at least three-quarters full.”

...unlike their stadium. 

OH MY GOD THATS ACTUALLY THE REPORT LIFTED FROM THEIR WEBSITE

Absolutely rag bag I literally can’t get over that ?? “but golly..” ?? oh man, seriously? Really? We’ve interrupted their servers or something and posted that haven’t we? Surely?? No? It’s for real? 

“Cool kit launch videos we can do, but VAR is not quite our responsibility yet.”

OH MY GOD, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BUSINESS.. RAN BY, YOU KNOW, ADULTS

**** me sideways this is immense

Mind the ******* gap ???

• Haha 4

Just now, Gas Go Marching In said:

Well plenty of City fans I know have been ?

Hhhmmm plenty. More lies from the pathological liars. You don’t know any do you. The amount of time you spend on various forums chatting about us I'm surprised you got time to wipe the cum off your sisters belly 

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, 54-46 said:

Think I might sign up to Gas Chat and see if I last as long as this lot who’ve recently arrived on here

How long do you reckon?

If you get on there,try to encourage more ofthem to come on here to " wind us up".They really are great fun to have around the place.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fjmcity said:

OH MY GOD THATS ACTUALLY THE REPORT LIFTED FROM THEIR WEBSITE

Absolutely rag bag I literally can’t get over that ?? “but golly..” ?? oh man, seriously? Really? We’ve interrupted their servers or something and posted that haven’t we? Surely?? No? It’s for real? 

“Cool kit launch videos we can do, but VAR is not quite our responsibility yet.”

OH MY GOD, THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A BUSINESS.. RAN BY, YOU KNOW, ADULTS

**** me sideways this is immense

Mind the ******* gap ???

If their supporters aren't giving us a laugh, their club can always be relied upon :laughcont:

You just wouldn't see that sort of shite on any other clubs website, regardless of level.

Amazing.

Bunch of clowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9w-9x0ur7A

7 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

If their supporters aren't giving us a laugh, their club can always be relied upon :laughcont:

You just wouldn't see that sort of shite on any other clubs website, regardless of level.

Amazing.

Bunch of clowns.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9w-9x0ur7A

tyson GIFIt’s killing me, I love it. Kind of shit I would have written for a year 6 sats English creative writing exam

55 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Brighton literally bought your best player to stick in their reserves who then got out muscled by little Tom Nichols who then scored what must be his 7th goal in about 100 apps.

Rovers x

Whereas we literally bought your best player, for £300k ????

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

A prem team who bought your best player last season. Yes a prem team. The same prem your fans have been telling me you'll make the for the past 20 years.

So we've been banging on about getting to the Prem since 1999, have we?

Since that time, more importantly, who has progressed the most, developed their stadium, training ground, infrastructure, developed their youth set up and structure etc, to a point where the Prem could be achieved and sustained if achieved? While you're thinking about that...

Oh, and we didn't fall out of the EFL (to a team wearing your own kit) to non league in that time either.

Oh, and did you see England U21 Internationals at AG? Along with Premiership Rugby?

Did you see Lloyd Kelly go to Bournemouth? Or Joe Bryan to Fulham? Or Bobby Reid to Cardiff? 

Still thinking...?

Edited by BanburyRed

54 minutes ago, Seventeen said:

Rovers x

That’s like us buying your best player to stick in our reserves....for about 1.5% of the fee we got

Wonder if Steve fancies buying another football club