IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Reading the story of the Bury collapse is no cause for celebration for Rovers. The rescue failed because of a loan charge secured against Gigg Lane. Short of ‘Doing a Derby’, Rovers fans really have no cause to High-Six each other. Sounds to me an AWFUL lot like their situation. 

Edited by Southport Red
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Southport Red said:

Reading the story of the Bury collapse is no cause for celebration for Rovers. The rescue failed because of a loan charge secured against Gigg Lane. Short of ‘Doing a Derby’, Rovers fans really have no cause to High-Six each other. Sounds to me an AWFUL lot like their situation. 

And as I understand something like £3.5 m was borrowed by Stewart Day with %40 used on a consultancy fee (Not specified to whom but I’m assuming Day) And only a few hundred thousand £ found its way into the football club itself.

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

1 hour ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You will find out on 28th September. I think he's doing alright ;)

Do you go on the excellent PNE forum when he, or any of their old players make a mistake then?

What happens to Webster really isn't our concern. He was excellent for us and we received a lot of money for him when he left. Why would the fact he lost your player for a goal be anything to do with us nowadays?

Still waiting for the ONE thing by the way. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, David Brent said:

You do realise he no longer plays for you?

You really think he gives a shit about how those Jester wearing bellends get on when an Ex Sag is playing the Ted’s? They w4nkers have been the same for aslong as I can remember, they really wouldn’t care if they’ve lost aslong as we lose aswell then they are happy.

So f’cking weird.

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

You do realise Bury's 'owner' supposedly made his money via a company that made and hired 'temporary structures'?

And before The Gas get all excited about a 'tent renting' windfall.....

(He liquidated them as well....)

1 hour ago, Southport Red said:

From what I’ve seen posted from some of the Fewers I’d give them as much sympathy as they have shown Bury & Bolton fans. Was said on here from the very start when Wally took over that seemed abit fishy (Irene I suspect) but no we were just jealous of the now 6th richest club in England. Yet the bullshit after bullshit he comes out with (usually on a 6month basis) the majority of the deluded ****ts still believe him!

I for one hope you rot, disappear, then drive past whilst your on that Pavement with no one to support.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gas Go Marching In said:

You know it doesn't take long to find out such information these days? Have you ever heard of Google?

What you don’t you thick *** is why you’re even looking in the first place. It shows your mentality that your obviously desperate for bodin to score against us so you can claim some kind of victory. Sums you ******* up. I don’t know who you’re playing from one week to the next and the only reason I or any of us come on this tread is to laugh at you. Can’t you see it’s weird that you even look at our fixtures you belter. 

13 hours ago, BanburyRed said:

They won't recognise in their tiny underformed brains how big a number £22M is - so for all the pikeys still breaking their bedtime curfew, that 59* Tillsons (*actually 59.46 but i've rounded it down to a simple number so your brains don't frazzle like a plug with an incorrect fuse).

But, but, but..... we always round up and a bit more, well a lot more really.

3 hours ago, Unan said:

Now I see where Rovers obtained their business model!

Directors' current accounts are usually debtors, these are creditors.  This is the business that takes money off its own directors; and to the tune of £5,000 last year.

Truly the economic boom is being fuelled by Henbury's enormous business acumen.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Red Army 75 said:

Is Webster saying the gas assistant and kit man had a pop at him last night, of which he ignored? The tinpottery of that club never ceases to amaze me. 

Edited by pride of the west

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Wondered what happened to "Gas Go Marching in"

Banned is it? Still at least we let REASONABLE fans from your club post on here unlike your site- if you're reading this. You clearly are/were not.

Now off you ****- oh wait you're gone already. :sub:

If they were relevant. Bring it on let’s have the banter . But they have nothing absolutely nothing 

Edited by Red Army 75
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Red Army 75 said:

If they were relevant. Bring it on let’s have the banter . But they have nothing absolutely nothing. 

Well yeah, this is it, nothing to comeback with.

They really are out of tools- except for posters such as GGMi who is in fact a tool.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1