IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

7 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes, exactly that.

Miah - we get that, I understood the first time you said it. What I don't understand is why one of YOUR own clubs supporters came on here to tell lies about the episode (as if to make Taylor out as some sort of coward). Maybe YOUR clubs supporter has read it somewhere and just another one of the Loyal and True who just don't bother to turn up anymore - and looking at those images who can blame them. Still at least you will be filling the 20000 stadium at the fruit market in 2 years.

1 minute ago, wood_red said:

Miah - we get that, I understood the first time you said it. What I don't understand is why one of YOUR own clubs supporters came on here to tell lies about the episode (as if to make Taylor out as some sort of coward). Maybe YOUR clubs supporter has read it somewhere and just another one of the Loyal and True who just don't bother to turn up anymore - and looking at those images who can blame them. Still at least you will be filling the 20000 stadium at the fruit market in 2 years.

I realise you understand. I was just answering BS3s post.

Most facilities are created multi purpose nowadays.  E.g. A lot of office blocks could easily be converted to shopping centres if they were vacated. The Mem however, has been created to become a camel market once it has been vacated by the barely solvent, solvent abusing Sags.

If you want to bid on this camel raise 6 fingers.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

7 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

..... and the loyal and trooo are 91st out of the 92 clubs in replica shirt sales for this season  - thought they loved their ‘unique’ kit and are so ‘prowed’ of it!

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-top-10s-premier-league-football-league-clubs-have-been-ranked-on-shirt-sales-20190828

89. Bury (League One)

15 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

..... and the loyal and trooo are 91st out of the 92 clubs in replica shirt sales for this season  - thought they loved their ‘unique’ kit and are so ‘prowed’ of it!

http://www.sportbible.com/football/news-top-10s-premier-league-football-league-clubs-have-been-ranked-on-shirt-sales-20190828

TBF give them some credit; they beat Forest Green...

.. based in Nailsworth, population 5,794 - the smallest place to host a league team by population.

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Not surprised by this at all . I hardly ever see a rovers top in Bristol. 

Edited by Red Army 75

25 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

2015 flashback ....Screenshot_20190828-173720_Chrome.thumb.jpg.d6b683952dea990da380ee6028a4646f.jpg

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

These recent photos perfectly illustrate that the facilities at that dump are out of the 60s (70s if being generous).

Unbelievable.

Pikeys seem not to notice though (that lack of self awareness again).

They're worse than any ground I think I've ever been to. Even worse than Trumpton.

47 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Amazed at where Huddersfield are in that table.

To be fair to the Fewers, haven't they only just put their shirts in sale?

Just as the holiday season comes to an end and parents are spending a fortune on new school gear. I'm sure there is some logic in there somewhere.... GASLOGIC.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Amazed at where Huddersfield are in that table.

To be fair to the Fewers, haven't they only just put their shirts in sale?

Just as the holiday season comes to an end and parents are spending a fortune on new school gear. I'm sure there is some logic in there somewhere.... GASLOGIC.

And the gas think they're a similarly sized club to Brighton ?

I admit that I have never been inside the Mem -  not interested in rugby, and when we were playing them in the league/cups, I refused to pay money to go there on the principal that they would benefit financially. 

How the hell can they mock ANYTHING when the inside of their "ground" looks like that!?

Watching the local ITV news tonight. Oh my god. You would have thought they had won. Some women said she was pleased with their great cup run (of round 2), Apparently they were magnificent and matched Brighton (could have sworn the stats someone posted showed they were battered) and now Tom Nicholls is a legend after 2 goals in 2 games!!