Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

“behind closed curtains” more like 

Or tent flaps maybe?

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

No can do

We can do you a 1997 bottle of Fanta if that’s any good 

Ah a great vintage, back in the days when they still had all the best e-numbers in the recipe. :) 

1 hour ago, The Gasbuster said:

Att :  6524  :laughcont:

1 hour ago, Ron Swanson said:

Crowds getting worse and worse. But that is truly abysmal ?? Fold you useless tossers. 

I think you guys are being a little unfair, I mean that is over twice as many as went to see our women's team today. Some achievement that. :whistle:

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

I think you guys are being a little unfair, I mean that is over twice as many as went to see our women's team today. Some achievement that. :whistle:

It's worse than you think..

A caller talking to Twentyman saying 'what can you expect when all we get is kiddy after kiddy in on loan....... ?

Personally it's the goats I feel sorry for.

19 hours ago, Pheasant plucker said:

No but he used it as the basis of a "joke".

If you can't see that's crass, I'm afraid the issue is yours, not mine.

Assume your issue is with the timing alone? Don't tell me you'd get all offended if someone stated "this place looks like the Blitz"? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Super said:

So the low attendance was down to cricket which starts at 7pm?!

always excuses, excuses excuses with that lot - village fetes, cycle races, cold weather worry about teds in the away end, unable to pass season tickets through the fence etc etc.  Just admit your support is crap you are lying to yourselves.  Massive club my arse.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

One fewer on GT said that it was the lowest league crowd for years.......................er, I don't think so!

Even if it was I suspect it won`t be long before it`s roundly beaten again - Gills a week Tuesday next home game!

Also, their next game is Lincoln away, time for our Joe to turn another MOM performance (if they don`t get him sent off of course)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CotswoldRed said:

Assume your issue is with the timing alone? Don't tell me you'd get all offended if someone stated "this place looks like the Blitz"? 

Yes of course. 20 odd confirmed dead and dozens still unacounted for. If after a week people were making jokes about Salas and his pilot, there would have been outrage. I just don't see the difference, sorry.

I'm  not overly sensitive as a person, but people's fathers, mothers, wives, gf's sons and daughters etc are dead or still missing.

Anyway I'll not say anymore about the subject, I think I made my point, however pointless most seemed to find it on here.