20 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

WTF was that about ?

Weirdo.

Typical Pikey.

Hello Blue Few Pikeys sorts :sub:

That bedroom though hahahahahahahaha 

mummy will be pleased when he moves out the box room

4 minutes ago, weepywall said:

6600 attendance at Coventry v Blackpool today for a team not even playing in their home city but everyone admires the gas support, loyal and true, pathetic  ????

a far bigger club I know, but Bradford got more than double that gate at home to Northampton today in League 2 (13,678) - I can never recall their fans continually knocking one out collectively over their attendances though

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Red Right Hand said:

Even if it was I suspect it won`t be long before it`s roundly beaten again - Gills a week Tuesday next home game!

Also, their next game is Lincoln away, time for our Joe to turn another MOM performance (if they don`t get him sent off of course)

Got some history with Lincoln as well, wasn't there a Lincoln fan stabbed in a play off game some years a go or possibly a gas fan stabbed at Lincoln, either way don't think Lincoln love them as much as everyone else does.

• Like 1

6,524 !!!  :laughcont:

Tinpot.

It's what they do apparently.

The whole city of Bristol follows them away (well, an average of around 650 anyway) but they can't be arsed to make the huge trek to that dump in Horfield.

I note there was a 2 inch puddle of piss in the "toilets" at the dump today according to their own supporters.

Different world - stuck in the 60s/70s with their pasty huts and club house.

Fruit Market my arse, they've already lost their "stadium" to Dwane Dibley Sports and there is no way that any sane person or company would invest in that shower of shite.

Just this season to see out and then wave the tossers goodbye :sub:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Already moaning about their current ‘manager’ and wanting change ..........

and then this ............:laughcont:

3EB6BDFE-09B5-4075-87F4-00107FA3DBCF.jpeg

I haven't read Klopp wants out of Liverpool yet......Seriously do people think the position we are in we are thinking of sacking LJ? Lansdown wouldn't get rid on a 8/9 game losing streak, yet now he will? How deluded some of them are is ridiculous - and I wouldn't be surprised if that poster actually thinks LJ would go there!!!

7 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Cricket was on mate so they couldn’t afford to attend both, so the missing 100,000 fv@ked off to the Cricket instead.

No, cos the bloke who takes the tenner cash on the disabled exit gate was on the back gate at the county ground too... double bubble!

21 minutes ago, cheshire_red said:

Was about to post the same. Shocking for them or very very good for the Ladies

Well they are on their way down again and they have nothing to look forward to.

It baffles me though how clubs like Scunthorpe, Burton and Yeovil can get to the championship but rovers can't. Even since their last time in the second tier there has been Walsall, Grimsby, Colchester, Southend, Crewe etc. 

6,500 is pretty disgusting though for a league football game in a city the size of Bristol.  They must be truly embarassed by that when their neighbours average over 20000.

The real problem though is if only six and a half thousand are coming through the gate and their breakeven figure is at least 10k, then it seems that they will become insolvent more quickly than I thought.

Add to that, the fact that the price of land remains static, leaving them no room to raise any further debt on the Mem and you have a huge problem.

Never mind though, some mythological investor is going to stump up 30 or 40 million to buy the fruit market from someone who does not want to sell the fruit market and conjure up a new 20000 seater stadium for them, which will look a bit sick with 6.5k sat inside it and even that assumes that someone is going to pay £12m to buy the Mem and build houses on it (subject to planning permission of course and no objections to demolishing and building upon a war memorial along with no claims of it being a village green by the local dog walkers).

• Like 2

Didn’t the fewers say they would watch them from the pavement?  

That suits them - they don’t bother going to the Minimal Ground, they don’t like paying when they do attend and the concrete gives them some kind of ‘retro’ football feelings.

If they keep going at this rate, they might all be out on the streets soon ?

12 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Already moaning about their current ‘manager’ and wanting change ..........

and then this ............:laughcont:

3EB6BDFE-09B5-4075-87F4-00107FA3DBCF.jpeg

Gary/Lee Johnson (both would need a frontal lobotomy to even consider it) would be about as popular as skeletor becoming the head coach at City. Still we'd probably sign his mate Neymarrr on the back of it.

Deluded or what. They have absolutely no idea of reality and live inside some 1970's dream world.

SAGS, WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE.

YOU'VE GOT NO MONEY.

YOU'VE GOT A MASSIVE DEBT EVER INCREASING.

YOU NEED MINIMUM 10,000 CROWDS JUST TO BREAK EVEN.

YOU'RE THAT STRAPPED YOU COULDN'T SIGN A NON LEAGUE IRISH PLAYER.

YOUR OWNER'S GOT NO INTENTION OR IDEA OF INVESTING IN YOUR FUTURE.

YOUR "STADIUM" HAS SOME OF THE WORST FACILITIES IN THE  ENTIRE FOOTBALL LEAGUE AND BEYOND.