IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

4 hours ago, Swede said:

I actually dislike swindle more than the sags and all of the shenanigans that went on during our double winning season just underlined that for me.

The sags however are just a laughing stock and continue to be almost on a daily basis. I mean the latest laugh being that their support is up there with Derby, West Ham & Blackburn. Very delusional.

Try asking a sag fan [and they are becoming a rarity] for an explanation or even trying to engage in any constructive debate and in less than a minute one is usually met with the standard response of "shithead"

I have tried this on a number of occasions and it quickly deteriorates on their side, turning nasty and generally followed by “F.off you shithead lady garden”.

I also have to agree with a comment from another member of this forum who said that they wear their clown outfit shirts around all day long without any issue, but as soon as they see you in a City shirt there is always some mumbling of “shithead” from them, like you are wearing it just to purposely wind them up rather than show support for your team.

They truly are a bunch of absolute belters.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Weirdly, I find it completely possible to watch a 90-minute game of football even if it falls amid a 5-day cricket match I'm interested in.

Maybe Gasheads just can't multi-task??  

Yep. Any other club's fans don't seem to suffer when the Ashes are on either. 

5 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

I have tried this on a number of occasions and it quickly deteriorates on their side, turning nasty and generally followed by “F.off you shithead lady garden”.

I also have to agree with a comment from another member of this forum who said that they wear their clown outfit shirts around all day long without any issue, but as soon as they see you in a City shirt there is always some mumbling of “shithead” from them, like you are wearing it just to purposely wind them up rather than show support for your team.

They truly are a bunch of absolute belters.

I've only ever managed to get one message on their forum, relating to my son s disability and our effort to raise cash. 

They were very gracious and were very generous in their help. 

Beyond that, I don't think I'd bother trying ever again. 

19 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Check out this response to the BP story about their dwindling attendances!

So Kerry, I take it you concede that the term ‘loyal and true’ can therefore not be applied to your fanbase as they would rather watch a shambles of an England cricket performance, an England football game that started after yours concluded or stand in a muddy field watching canvas structures full of hot air (no, I don’t mean your home games)

Their next game is Champions League night so that's another excuse in the bag.....

I thought they were loyal and true and would watch them from the pavements etc etc, it seems they have the excuse of cricket now (and not even boob cricket at that).

Balloon fiesta 11th August 2018 - Sags v Accrington - attendance 8,683

Balloon fiesta 10th August 2019 - Sags v Wycombe - attendance 7,668 (and I bet Wycombe brought more than Accrington last season, showing a big drop)

34 minutes ago, Red-Robbo said:

Weirdly, I find it completely possible to watch a 90-minute game of football even if it falls amid a 5-day cricket match I'm interested in.

Maybe Gasheads just can't multi-task??  

To be honest, other than Ben Stokes the other Sunday, I’ve been glad to escape most of the Ashes, as England have been awful.

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, wood_red said:

Their next game is Champions League night so that's another excuse in the bag.....

I thought they were loyal and true and would watch them from the pavements etc etc, it seems they have the excuse of cricket now (and not even boob cricket at that).

Balloon fiesta 11th August 2018 - Sags v Accrington - attendance 8,683

Balloon fiesta 10th August 2019 - Sags v Wycombe - attendance 7,668 (and I bet Wycombe brought more than Accrington last season, showing a big drop)

Now you can’t be annoying those gappers by using facts to back up your argument. All Roverz attendance figures must be discussed using only Gaslogic.

31 minutes ago, Busterrimes said:

Now you can’t be annoying those gappers by using facts to back up your argument. All Roverz attendance figures must be discussed using only Gaslogic.

Apologies..... I also forgot to mention the rain this year so that will be the lower number obviously.

53 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I've only ever managed to get one message on their forum, relating to my son s disability and our effort to raise cash. 

They were very gracious and were very generous in their help. 

Beyond that, I don't think I'd bother trying ever again. 

A mate tells me that some from on here have offered a few 'constructive' posts over there on that forum (although much less important than your own posting there Cots).  Some have been booted out quickly as 'Dirty Teds', whilst others are just resting over there as quiet members, waiting for a dull few days, in readiness to post some nonsense that the gullible hordes will latch onto and run with if the g4s happen to stop entertaining us by mistake.  

I understand they're known as 'sleepers'…………. so my mate tells me.  

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

Really? I would charge them some ridiculous game by game fee and insist on the payment up front. I would also charge them clean up fees for every act of vandalism by their jealous ungrateful "fans", assuming there were some who would actually come to the gate to watch. (watch from the pavements remember?)

I’d tell them to F’ right off, don’t want any of them near AG. They said they’d watch from the pavements so let them prove it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

Surprised that the sags haven't gone to all the governing bodies of sports that are clashing and asked them to cancel. I'm sure the FA and ECB would understand....

It's a conspiracy against them, that's obvious to the whole sporting world. To have so many events, whether cancelled or not, going on near the time that they play is obviously something organised by SL in the background. It's what he does, the dirty tax evading she ted. He's got the council planning department in his pocket and he's doing all he can to ruin the new state of the art stadium, because, his team won't be able to compete with them once they are on an upward spiral.

1 hour ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

A mate tells me that some from on here have offered a few 'constructive' posts over there on that forum (although much less important than your own posting there Cots).  Some have been booted out quickly as 'Dirty Teds', whilst others are just resting over there as quiet members, waiting for a dull few days, in readiness to post some nonsense that the gullible hordes will latch onto and run with if the g4s happen to stop entertaining us by mistake.  

Reminds me of how we used to "take ends", back in the day ! :cool:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wonder what the saggies are watching on TV tonight. We`ve been trying to decide which of our players we`ll watch in their respective Euro qualifiers whereas it`s probably been British Bake Off or something for them.

Was thinking that earlier - How times have changed !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wonder what the saggies are watching on TV tonight. We`ve been trying to decide which of our players we`ll watch in their respective Euro qualifiers whereas it`s probably been British Bake Off or something for them.

Probably watching Hot Fuzz with the village idiot wearing one of the famous quarters ???

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

MasterChef tonight (so I've been told.....) - they will be finding out tonight how to bake a stale pasty

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

I've got a mate like that but almost certain its not the aame person....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

On international break weekends when the squatters played you would think they would sell out . Fans from clubs all over England love the rovers . Apparently 

I would only consider going to the Mem to watch a small town club beat the Gas , wearing the Gas away kit and the result meant that the Jolly Rogers got relegated out of the League but we all know that is so far fetched that it could  never ever happen...

:rofl2br:

It’s still the funniest thing ever  in football. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, JackofromSanJavier said:

I know at least one who is on there. He purposely comes out with completely deluded comments that are really far fetched. Amazingly some of the delusional ones actually agree with and like some of his posts. I think he goes under the name of Henbury Gas or something like that?

12 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

I’d tell them to F’ right off, don’t want any of them near AG. They said they’d watch from the pavements so let them prove it.

If they play on a pitch we will watch them from the car park. It’s what we do because we’re so tight fisted like our owners!

10 hours ago, weepywall said:

Probably watching Hot Fuzz with the village idiot wearing one of the famous quarters ???

I watched this in Longwell Green cinema and as soon as the Sag shirt came out with the camp pirate marker penned out I heard some Saggies shouting “Yes!” whilst spanking their monkeys inside of their popcorn tub.

• Haha 5