IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 hours ago, martnewts said:

Another one of theirs covering himself in glory. Apparently a prominent member of supporters club and worked bars at the mem 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/churchgoer-travelled-bristol-mcdonalds-exeter-3316556

Dirty vile *** . Just goes to show how these predators mingle among Normal people. I would bet rovers fans would be queuing up to give this piece of shit a good hiding 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, In the Net said:

That's how these people operate, integrating themselves into organisations which give them the opportunity to have contact with children, such as church organisations, sports clubs, youth groups etc.  In my view, far too serious a topic to be used to take a cheap shot at a rival football club.

Good point. 

Unfortunately every club is likely to have a I love you associated with its support whether active or closet..

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, In the Net said:

That's how these people operate, integrating themselves into organisations which give them the opportunity to have contact with children, such as church organisations, sports clubs, youth groups etc.  In my view, far too serious a topic to be used to take a cheap shot at a rival football club.

Fully agree and so do they http://www.gaschat.co.uk/thread/15040/shocked

Edited by ziderheadarmy
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Quite agree. 

We have more than enough things to laugh at Rovers about, I'm not going to use some kidding fiddling I love you as further ammo.

He was clearly looking for an environment where he could 'befriend' kids. City/Rovers, makes no difference. He's a proper wrong 'un and should be locked up.

• Like 9

9 hours ago, martnewts said:

Another one of theirs covering himself in glory. Apparently a prominent member of supporters club and worked bars at the mem 

https://www.devonlive.com/news/churchgoer-travelled-bristol-mcdonalds-exeter-3316556

The only thing he is sorry for is being caught, the sick ****.

You can’t rehabilitate these people, it’s part of their make up.

The only treatment they deserve is to be locked up and dealt with by the inmates.

***!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Hmm not sure i feel comfortable with referencing this on the has thread. Despite him being a gashead I feel this has no relevance to be on this thread. 

It's a new story, and this vermin has attached himself to the Fewers.

That's where it ends. It isn't 'bantz' or 'lols' but I agree we should move on from it and not give the degenerate anymore bandwidth.

Believe they are playing Lincoln today, a side with a healthy City contingent associated with it.

Let's get back to mockery due to their performance on the pitch.

My prediction? Imps will go down to 10 men under dubious circumstances and the Fewers will get a penalty. Why do I think that?.... because it happens every game.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Believe they are playing Lincoln today, a side with a healthy City contingent associated with it.

Let's get back to mockery due to their performance on the pitch.

My prediction? Imps will go down to 10 men under dubious circumstances and the Fewers will get a penalty. Why do I think that?.... because it happens every game.

Dodgy gas penalty? Must be Saturday