IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

They only took 500 up to London today, another pathetic following.

Too busy sliming around Millenium Square dishing out blow jobs to Swansea fans I expect...

475170DE-9C72-44CA-9997-CF91C823536E.jpeg

Probably yet more bullshit from a Slagshat cretin.

When the slag told the jack who he supported, the jack more than likely replied with "who ?"

58 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

What sort of Bristolian football fan gets off on being preferred by Swansea and/or Cardiff anyway?

one that requires a season ticket to a padded cell I would suggest - on the subject of suggestions, can anyone else name another club who's fans are so odd?  Their conduct is absolutely bizarre to put it politely 

• Flames 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Too busy sliming around Millenium Square dishing out blow jobs to Swansea fans I expect...

What a belter, I’m sure based on what happened last season , plod would be happy to have ‘lots of Swansea fans’ drinking in public in the centre of town.

The ? end May have have been confused as may have been singing goodnight Eileen 

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

3,2,1 aaaaaand you're back in the room.

Jeez, I wish I could make up sh1t like this to make my miserable existence seem a tad better.   

lucasBBC2103_228x304.jpg

2 hours ago, daored said:

What a belter, I’m sure based on what happened last season , plod would be happy to have ‘lots of Swansea fans’ drinking in public in the centre of town.

The ? end May have have been confused as may have been singing goodnight Eileen 

Or perhaps he mis heard the **** off you gas ***

OK, the Rovers' results have improved and they are now near the play offs, so well done. Remember history repeats itself.

Will this season pan out as the 1999/2000 did? After 45 games gas were in the play off places and would only miss out if they lost the final game; home to already relegated Cardiff and Millwall managed also to win. You've guessed it Rovers 0 - Cardiff 1 and Millwall 1 - Oxford 0.

To compound matters, the following season Rovers were relegated and have remained below City ever since.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Their entire home crowd is little more than a prem away following.

When optimism is in short supply you're not going to pull in the casuals or new fans.

Their delusions of grandeur of the previous seasons have drained away and the mood is sour at the Mem; the denizens of Gaschat have crunched their rose tinted spectacles under foot and can now see what we have been laughing about since the AQs took over.

Though they aren't finding it as funny for some reason.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, 22A said:

OK, the Rovers' results have improved and they are now near the play offs, so well done. Remember history repeats itself.

Will this season pan out as the 1999/2000 did? After 45 games gas were in the play off places and would only miss out if they lost the final game; home to already relegated Cardiff and Millwall managed also to win. You've guessed it Rovers 0 - Cardiff 1 and Millwall 1 - Oxford 0.

To compound matters, the following season Rovers were relegated and have remained below City ever since.

Weren’t they top with ten games to go and royally ****** it up? Rings a bell ....

18 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I remember it too I think. We were celebrating a 3-0 (?) meaningless win over PNE like we`d won the league because of it IIRC.

And the PNE fans were celebrating with us because they’d beaten da gas in their run in to help scupper their promotion chances - it seems we’ve always got on well with Preston fans - I know quite a few now through football, they like us but I certainly wouldn’t gloat like a sad sag that they like us more than the fewers ...

• Like 1

This is novel.

Crowds are down because you have to pay to get in. What an absolute belter. ?

#gaslogic

barleycorn48
Youth Team

barleycorn48 Avatar

50 years watching the gas

Posting Level

Next Level in 48 posts
10 hours ago  
Post Options

Post by barleycorn48 on 10 hours ago

Do you think having no pay at the gate turnstiles has put people off coming to matches, I know several season ticket holders like myself who have not attended cup games, because of having the inconvenience of having to go through the bother

of buying a ticket to enter.
  • Haha 6

31 minutes ago, SX227 said:

This is novel.

Crowds are down because you have to pay to get in. What an absolute belter. ?

#gaslogic

barleycorn48
Youth Team

barleycorn48 Avatar

50 years watching the gas

Posting Level

Next Level in 48 posts
10 hours ago  
Post Options

Post by barleycorn48 on 10 hours ago

Do you think having no pay at the gate turnstiles has put people off coming to matches, I know several season ticket holders like myself who have not attended cup games, because of having the inconvenience of having to go through the bother

of buying a ticket to enter.

So he thinks fans are boycotting league games in their droves because cup tickets must be purchased in advance?

City News

AIM listed ConnieFrancis Investment Co have upped their bid for Bristol Rovers 1883 Ltd after the League 1 side’s recent run of startling results. Connie’s elusive chairman Bob Where said he was impressed by manager Graham Coughlan’s effective use of the 7-0-2-1 system and liked the look of Ed Upson. If the team continue to annihilate footballing giants such Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon I fear market pressure will force even further concession from our side quipped the ebullient Where.

Analysts have speculated the bid to be in the range £1 to £3 billion but since negotiations are subject to strict confidentiality agreements little official has been leaked. There have been rumors of a boardroom split at the Bristols end with current President Wael Al-Qadi saying he wants to be where the boys are and Director Ken Masterful claiming the President is playing stupid cupid. Former Chairman Nicholas Higgs tried to distance himself from the dispute but in doing so fell over a chair and crashed to the floor crying out “you always hurt the one you love”. 

• Haha 6

3 minutes ago, bert tann said:

City News

AIM listed ConnieFrancis Investment Co have upped their bid for Bristol Rovers 1883 Ltd after the League 1 side’s recent run of startling results. Connie’s elusive chairman Bob Where said he was impressed by manager Graham Coughlan’s effective use of the 7-0-2-1 system and liked the look of Ed Upson. If the team continue to annihilate footballing giants such Lincoln City and AFC Wimbledon I fear market pressure will force even further concession from our side quipped the ebullient Where.

Analysts have speculated the bid to be in the range £1 to £3 billion but since negotiations are subject to strict confidentiality agreements little official has been leaked. There have been rumors of a boardroom split at the Bristols end with current President Wael Al-Qadi saying he wants to be where the boys are and Director Ken Masterful claiming the President is playing stupid cupid. Former Chairman Nicholas Higgs tried to distance himself from the dispute but in doing so fell over a chair and crashed to the floor crying out “you always hurt the one you love”. 

That's not "City News" :) . 

12 minutes ago, bert tann said:

City News

Bert you do realise this will be the back page story in the post tomorrow.

• Haha 1