IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 17/09/2019 at 19:38, gl1 said:

I would like to believe it’s been photoshopped. Having been to auschwitz, it’s quite remote so there is long journey to reflect on what you are about to experience. No words can describe emotions whilst you are there. It’s not dressed us as tourist attraction and no punches are pulled and there is little to prepare you for what you are allowed to see. Torture chambers, medical experiment rooms, huts 40 feet long that housed HUNDREDS of prisoners and rooms that are literally filled floor to ceiling with suitcases, glasses, and human hair. I walked round alternating between shock, anger, and tears. It truly is a awful awful place. Everyone should go if they can only to remind themselves on the atrocities that man can inflict on man due to lack of tolerance, hatred, and twisted ideology.

if this picture is real I am truly at a loss for words 

And now we have Trump trying to be  the same, and his support don’t seem to give a shit

11 hours ago, knewtropics said:
quartered
Fans' Favourite

quartered Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 163 posts
Sep 21, 2019 at 9:37pm via mobile  
Post Options

Post by quartered on Sep 21, 2019 at 9:37pm

Lots love our home kit and badge too

Ask anyone outside of the South West who wears blue & white quarters and I guarantee 99.99% say Blackburn 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, myol'man said:

I thought Frank might have picked himself tonight as the overage player, just for a laugh

must be one thing missing off his CV, playing in front of empty tents against every ones favourite other team, then there's that famous kit.....

2 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

The best attendance would be zero.

Fans should put on a picket line for these games until the premiership youth sides are removed as their presence has ruined what used to be a great competition.

Totally agree.

Although it was funny how so many of them changed their tune as soon as the got to the Semis last season. All of a sudden they forgot their principles when they found themselves within sniffing distance of a Wembley final.

I think like all clubs who have ever played in this competition, their low early round attendances were/are because fans just can’t be arsed as opposed to some ‘boycott’.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

Will they be firing up the old open top bus now ? 

A giant killing act bar none ( well when I say ‘ none ‘ ) 

Don’t tell me they beat the Chelsea kids’ team?! Good grief, expect a DVD out in time for Xmas - entitled something lame like ‘Giantkilling Gas’ ... bet Wael was gutted the millstone around his neck was victorious against the team he supports ...

10 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seem to recall Newcastle fan did it a few years ago too.

thought it was a Sunderland fan to be honest...it was certainly a NE Derby match.....still ridiculous whichever way you look at it. Good to see he was taken down though and with recent changes in the law could be looking at a proper sentence

Edited by Sweeneys Penalties

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Don’t tell me they beat the Chelsea kids’ team?! Good grief, expect a DVD out in time for Xmas - entitled something lame like ‘Giantkilling Gas’ ... bet Wael was gutted the millstone around his neck was victorious against the team he supports ...

Frank is going to play the youth team in tonight's Carabo cup tie, so last night the gas actually beat Chelsea youth reserves!

Edited by myol'man
  • Haha 1