IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Seem to recall Newcastle fan did it a few years ago too.

2 hours ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

thought it was a Sunderland fan to be honest...it was certainly a NE Derby match.....still ridiculous whichever way you look at it. Good to see he was taken down though and with recent changes in the law could be looking at a proper sentence

Spot on Mr P ...

10 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

OTIB MAN OF THE WEEK AWARD

0_BRI_240919keedwell_009JPG.jpg

Keen Bristol Rovers fan Richard Keedwell, who has spent £30,000 fighting a £100 speeding fine

I am sure there used to be a regular contributor to the Evening Post letters page, a "why oh why" type, called Richard Keedwell. One and the same?

Loved how a few of the sags on their forum were discussing which of the Chelsea players they could get on loan after their huge victory last night ... they just don’t get it do they?! And our old friend Henbury Gas was in the midst of that delusional chat.

I remember when we got Tammy in on loan, of the fewers on their forum genuinely could not believe how he chose to join us over  da gas ... I’ve only just stopped laughing at that one ...

39 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Loved how a few of the sags on their forum were discussing which of the Chelsea players they could get on loan after their huge victory last night ... they just don’t get it do they?! And our old friend Henbury Gas was in the midst of that delusional chat.

I remember when we got Tammy in on loan, of the fewers on their forum genuinely could not believe how he chose to join us over  da gas ... I’ve only just stopped laughing at that one ...

It hasn't dawned on them that without a proper training ground and infrastructure they will struggle to get loan players who are owned by parent clubs who are likely giving these players one last throw of the dice before sacking them off.

34 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I remember when the Wael of fortune took over the sags and I was told as fact that they would be getting Chelsea youngsters non stop  going to them on loan, not like them to jump the gun....

17 hours ago, wood_red said:

I remember when the Wael of fortune took over the sags and I was told as fact that they would be getting Chelsea youngsters non stop  going to them on loan, not like them to jump the gun....

they ended up playing them .

Edited by Jim Davey
  • Haha 1

Tammy, Tomas, Jay, Kasey, the Sags could have had them all, but they wouldn't go over their wages cap of national minimum wage.  Said players would have been more concerned about catching Typhoid or something even nastier in that third world dump and wouldn't set foot in the excuse for changing rooms let alone the ground itself.

Edited by wendyredredrobin

18 hours ago, wood_red said:

Wally got himself one of those air freshener things.

Evidently 'freshening up the squad' was taken a bit too literally.