IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ian-holloway-column-stop-asking-3365864

Unlike a Sag to exaggerate on figures ? £400k he states, yet their record fee is  different player costing £375k around 30 years ago! One source says Hayles was a Freebie and another says it was £250k, but no Gollom above thinks he cost them £400k today yet go back a few years and he only cost them £200k!

Anyone associated with that shite just can’t help themselves can they :facepalm:

Idiots

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/ian-holloway-they-call-it-performance-related-pay-at-other-places-why-not-in-football-6296279.html?amp

20 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

We sold out (1,000) in a few hours didn't we? (We did)

image.thumb.png.d51f4760887ee519f160e88eddfc0a8e.png

Yep we did - but I remember an absolute grade A comedian on their pathetic forum who claimed they sold out EVERY SINGLE AWAY GAME when they were in ‘division 5’ - usual shite from the sags - here’s the away end at Braintree when they got dicked by the self - professed ‘pub team from Essex’ ...

EB130190-54B9-488A-9FF9-5F696B1F79BE.jpeg

3 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep we did - but I remember an absolute grade A comedian on their pathetic forum who claimed they sold out EVERY SINGLE AWAY GAME when they were in ‘division 5’ - usual shite from the sags - here’s the away end at Braintree when they got dicked by the self - professed ‘pub team from Essex’ ...

Yes, a sold out away end ???

Looks more like they're queuing up for the next Village People audition.

Looks like the cosy twosome behind the keeper are holding hands?

5 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

From what I’ve seen they rarely sell out any away games. Maybe one a season if they’re lucky. Shit away support, shit home support, yet they think their fans are ‘Premier League’ quality.

We may not travel in huge numbers every match but we sell out more away allocations than them every season (and we generally have bigger allocations to sell). 

You try telling that to the deformed looking whoppers who brag on Social Media about Rovers supposedly massive away support though. To them 500 Gasheads at Wimbledon is ‘incredible support’ whilst 1000 City fans at Blackburn (for example) is ‘shit’.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

From what I’ve seen they rarely sell out any away games. Maybe one a season if they’re lucky. Shit away support, shit home support, yet they think their fans are ‘Premier League’ quality.

We may not travel in huge numbers every match but we sell out more away allocations than them every season (and we generally have bigger allocations to sell). 

You try telling that to the deformed looking whoppers who brag on Social Media about Rovers supposedly massive away support though. To them 500 Gasheads at Wimbledon is ‘incredible support’ whilst 1000 City fans at Blackburn (for example) is ‘shit’.

Also how many of their games are on TV, streamed on their website or subject to beam back in a venue that can hold hundreds? 

11 minutes ago, pongo88 said:

It’s raining today. That must be a good excuse for a low crowd. 

Don't forget the cycling!

It is the Road World Championships and they have only gone and done this (just to upset the Sags) ...

Saturday, 28 September

11:30-16:30 - Women's road race, BBC Two

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/cycling/48373975

If ever an illustration of the chasm was required, I just bumped into Mark Little in the Blue Lagoon on Gloucester Road having a pre game fry up in his gas tracksuit.

Shook his hand and thanked him for the double season but told him it was sad to see him in such reduced circumstances hahaha

Edited by Stortz
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Stortz said:

If ever an illustration of the chasm was required, I just bumped into Mark Little in the Blue Lagoon on Gloucester Road having a pre game fry up in his gas tracksuit.

Shook his hand and thanked him for the double season but told him it was sad to see him in such reduced circumstances hahaha

Haha.

I usually go there for a weekend breakfast, but the quality has dropped quite a bit of late, so I have given it a swerve recently.

On the plus side, he could easily get a bus from there to the Mem.

27 minutes ago, Stortz said:

What a shame such a great bloke ended up with those muppets. Still a mans got to earn a living 

8 minutes ago, Red DNA said:

I think there’s also something going on at Bitton train station today, that’ll hit them hard. 

Not only that, but it was recycling day yesterday around BS7, so there is a lot of additional street furniture about, so if you have to navigate that and then queue to buy a ticket you might as well not bother going.

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Not only that, but it was recycling day yesterday around BS7, so there is a lot of additional street furniture about, so if you have to navigate that and then queue to buy a ticket you might as well not bother going.

I’ve left my bin out purposely to put them off,mind you I live in a cul-de-sac,with no sags in in,so might be wasting my time.

14 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No danger of a crowd surge there.

(but of course, as well are often told by the deluded fewers, there were another 20,000 locked outside)