IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

19 minutes ago, Rudolf Hucker said:

7,321 (524 Millers = 6,797 Fewers). FFS won't somebody find, build and give them a bigger ground?

Holiday season mate.

In a weeks time the excuse will be “nearly Christmas”

Imagine how shit their crowds would be if they weren’t enjoying their best start to a season for decades?

A9C45873-4196-46AC-A0F6-0B181BA688EF.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep we did - but I remember an absolute grade A comedian on their pathetic forum who claimed they sold out EVERY SINGLE AWAY GAME when they were in ‘division 5’ - usual shite from the sags - here’s the away end at Braintree when they got dicked by the self - professed ‘pub team from Essex’ ...

EB130190-54B9-488A-9FF9-5F696B1F79BE.jpeg

Everyone giving that woman a wide berth...

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Holiday season mate.

In a weeks time the excuse will be “nearly Christmas”

Imagine how shit their crowds would be if they weren’t enjoying their best start to a season for decades?

A9C45873-4196-46AC-A0F6-0B181BA688EF.png

Took my car to garage this afternoon and had some time to kill so went to Knights Templar for a cheap eat / drink

In there from 2-3 and there was a group of around a dozen blokes having a few beers, a couple of which were wearing Rovers gear and were still there when I left

3 hours ago, 77 punk said:

some gas on their forum were quoting 4 million for harris !

They don’t know shit from pudding that lot, one of them seen Claude Makelele at Chernobyl on Tuesday night and seriously thought he was there because something was going on behind the scenes down there, implying that Makelele is about to be appointed by Wally in some capacity. What this moron failed to notice was that the Fewers were actually playing Chelsea u5’s on that Tuesday night, where Makelele is a youth coach. ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

16 hours ago, 54-46 said:

Took my car to garage this afternoon and had some time to kill so went to Knights Templar for a cheap eat / drink

In there from 2-3 and there was a group of around a dozen blokes having a few beers, a couple of which were wearing Rovers gear and were still there when I left

probably the same ***** I nearly ran over by temple meads station