IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, REDLEE said:

The tents, I mean stands at the Minimal look like market stalls

Those 'market stalls' as you put it, are actually high end exhibition stands, meaning that the Fewers will be able to hit off pitch revenue targets almost immediately.

Honest Dave and his knock off counterfeit sportswear is relishing the chance to seel his gear.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Taz said:

I think I've just accidentally stumbled on a formula for the Gashead attendance figures.. 

Gashead 1 will go to the match (if that's what they call it), and will take his mum, sister, aunt, granny, brother, dad, uncle and grandad - this is why they call themselves the family club.

So, Gashead 1 counts everyone above, and takes a total 8 people with him. That's 9 people in total. Bear with me...

Now as we all know, their sister is their mother etc etc, so in reality he's taking 2 people with him. Multiply that by 4, you get 8.

Let's pretend their average attendance is 10,000 (again bear with me, I know I'm exaggerating), multiply that by 4, and you get 40,000. That's their Wembley attendance - unless they've added a few thousand more to it by now.....

Amazing what you think of whilst sat on the loo :whistle2:

that's why its loogical thinking

• Haha 1

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15129/rickie-lambert-flag

Seems that somebody has stolen a Rickie Lambert flag from the 15ers. 

Firstly, why the f*** would somebody have gone to the trouble of making a flag to celebrate a player who has seemingly forgotten that he ever played for them? :dunno:

Secondly, it seems that theft is becoming a bit a of a problem over at Chernobyl...

udson1883
First Team

Hudson1883 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 212 posts
2 hours ago via mobile , , and 1 more like this
Post Options

Post by Hudson1883 on 2 hours ago

If memory serves me, I’m sure certain items of Rovers kit were stolen from the changing rooms, during last years event? And now a rather expensive Rovers flag this time around?

Two bouts of theft (presumably from different individuals/groups) two years on the bounce, from what you would presume is the club these people support.

Words almost fail me.

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15129/rickie-lambert-flag

Seems that somebody has stolen a Rickie Lambert flag from the 15ers. 

Firstly, why the **** would somebody have gone to the trouble of making a flag to celebrate a player who has seemly forgotten that he ever played for them? :dunno:

Secondly, it seems that theft is becoming a bit a of a problem over at Chernobyl...

udson1883
First Team

Hudson1883 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 212 posts
2 hours ago via mobile gregsgas, clockendgas, and 1 more like this
Post Options

Post by Hudson1883 on 2 hours ago

If memory serves me, I’m sure certain items of Rovers kit were stolen from the changing rooms, during last years event? And now a rather expensive Rovers flag this time around?

Two bouts of theft (presumably from different individuals/groups) two years on the bounce, from what you would presume is the club these people support.

Words almost fail me.

Probably a level headed sag* who was so embarrassed he had to get rid of it.

*I know they don't exist.

53 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15136/dribuild-collapses?page=1 

Who's gonna put up their tents now?  

They have a plan.

Rather than a pre season tour next year, Wally has arranged a jamboree where in amongst examining each others woggles, Cockman will be helping them get their camping badges so they can put the tents up themselves.

Dib dib dib.

11 hours ago, Red Right Hand said:

They`ve got Bolton in a couple of weeks. Imagine the shame of being the first team to lose to them.

Of all the  things that have happened to us over the past two decades, I'm going to suggest that being the first team to lose to a rejuvenated Bolton side, is going to rank fairly low on the shameometer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

17 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Of all the  things that have happened to us over the past two decades, I'm going to suggest that being the first team to lose to a rejuvenated Bolton side, is going to rank fairly low on the shameometer.

I am struggling to find words to describe what a wonderful piece of self analysis this is. 

Is there any chance you guys could play Fort William on a tour of Scotland? A bad result there would surely feature highly on your beautifully named gauge.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Yes but not surely as low as Braintree, Bath City or Mansfield. It can't be that low, can it?

Latest information... the deal is apparently still on for this month and is set to be a re-run of the 1939 Marx Bros classic "At the Circus"

Cast includes ... 

The redoubtable G Cheever Loophole

Scandinavian wide boy Terje Andre Length

A fragrant Miss Lavinia Securities

And including a camay appearance by Nico "Michelin" Higgs  (with moisturising cream)

8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I am struggling to find words to describe what a wonderful piece of self analysis this is. 

Is there any chance you guys could play Fort William on a tour of Scotland? A bad result there would surely feature highly on your beautifully named gauge.

Are Bon Accord still going? 36-0 wasn't it? Even the sags would be embarrassed to lose to them.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

FW are not bottom of the Highland league. They were higher, but have fallen back to 16th. The bottom place is held by Lossiemouth.

16     9 1 0 8 9 32 -23 3  
17     10 1 0 9 4 32 -28 3

9 minutes ago, 22A said:

FW are not bottom of the Highland league. They were higher, but have fallen back to 16th. The bottom place is held by Lossiemouth.

16     9 1 0 8 9 32 -23 3  
17     10 1 0 9 4 32 -28 3

They have a game midweek and play Lossiemouth at the weekend so they could get well up the table by Saturday night

1 hour ago, bert tann said:

Latest information... the deal is apparently still on for this month and is set to be a re-run of the 1939 Marx Bros classic "At the Circus"

Cast includes ... 

The redoubtable G Cheever Loophole

Scandinavian wide boy Terje Andre Length

A fragrant Miss Lavinia Securities

And including a camay appearance by Nico "Michelin" Higgs  (with moisturising cream)

Your clues are far too cryptic. If NTTDS and 3-2-1 wrote questions for a game show, the above would likely be the answer.

• Haha 1