IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

12 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Wait for those blue w⚓s to start moaning! It's not fair, other teams played them when they were shite etc etc. 

Suck it up Sags, you're a one man band. If JCH doesn't play you are more or less impotent up front.

FTG...

They really are as well.

Shall we buy him for pocket change in January so they can blame us when they are relegated? ;)

3 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

They really are as well.

Shall we buy him for pocket change in January so they can blame us when they are relegated? ;)

Steve`s having a look in the pockets of that coat he hasn`t worn since last winter to see if he left an odd £250k in one of the pockets. If he did, we`re putting in a bid.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago via mobile Hugo the Elder likes this
Post Options

Post by WeAreTheGas on 5 minutes ago

Christ, I’m delighted with where we are in the table, but Coughlanball really does suck all the life out of the Mem...

Every home game now is a morgue.

4 minutes ago staffordshiregas likes this
Post Options

Post by Topper Gas on 4 minutes ago

I guess the last two games show we're just as poor as we were under DC but JCH's goals have covered over the cracks, we're paying the penalty for a woeful summer in the transfer market.

2 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:
Post Options

Christ, I’m delighted with where we are in the table, but Coughlanball really does suck all the life out of the Mem...

4 minutes ago staffordshiregas likes this
Post Options

Post by Topper Gas on 4 minutes ago

I guess the last two games show we're just as poor as we were under DC but JCH's goals have covered over the cracks, we're paying the penalty for a woeful summer in the transfer market.

It's hard to have a successful transfer window without spending any money though.

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:
Post Options

Like a morgue NOW?

They’ve always played in a morgue.

Piping crowd noise through their PA to desperately try and create an atmosphere ?

33 minutes ago, BS3City said:

Wait for those blue w⚓s to start moaning! It's not fair, other teams played them when they were shite etc etc. 

Suck it up Sags, you're a one man band. If JCH doesn't play you are more or less impotent up front.

FTG...

Too late, they had a thread that started with that (was subsequently pointed out that the game was postponed due to international call ups for their opponents not them!):

Bolton taking the piss

icon-search-filters.png
Actions

brads213
Youth Team

brads213 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 11 posts
Oct 11, 2019 at 10:45pm philbemmygas likes this
Post Options

Post by brads213 on Oct 11, 2019 at 10:45pm

Not only do we now probably have to play Bolton with a full first team instead of the teenagers that some league 1 clubs have scored 5 or more against but now they have the damm cheek to call off games due to international call ups talk about taking the piss they should be in the same place as bury dead and buried

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15199/gas-bolton-thread?page=7

Good God this awful this evening.  Don't know where goals are coming from. Why on earth has Smith been dropped?  Sorry but GC had a chance to play different players up front today and has royally Fcked it!!!

I suspect we’re not the worst, just mediocre. Enough in the tank to scrape enough wins against the worst but not good enough to get the consistency to reach mid table or higher.

41 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It`ll be interesting to see how many of the loyal & true have dragged themselves away from British Bake Off to get down the swamp tonight.

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15199/gas-bolton-thread?page=6

Really glad I’m unable to go as this would make me much worse. We have been poor at home in the games I’ve been to, I missed 2. We are just not a good side and have been hiding this up with JCH getting us out of the dung.

10 minutes ago, Cider_boy said:

Too late, they had a thread that started with that (was subsequently pointed out that the game was postponed due to international call ups for their opponents not them!):

Bolton taking the piss

icon-search-filters.png
Actions

brads213
Youth Team

brads213 Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 11 posts
Oct 11, 2019 at 10:45pm philbemmygas likes this
Post Options

Post by brads213 on Oct 11, 2019 at 10:45pm

Not only do we now probably have to play Bolton with a full first team instead of the teenagers that some league 1 clubs have scored 5 or more against but now they have the damm cheek to call off games due to international call ups talk about taking the piss they should be in the same place as bury dead and buried

You can see why they think everyone loves them so much when they come out with that shit?

14 minutes ago, 22A said:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15199/gas-bolton-thread?page=6

Really glad I’m unable to go as this would make me much worse. We have been poor at home in the games I’ve been to, I missed 2. We are just not a good side and have been hiding this up with JCH getting us out of the dung.

The poster, KP, is in fact seriously ill....