IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolutely - they’ve “outgrown the Mem” and they would get “four times their current crowds if they had a decent stadium”...

So, they never, ever sell out the Mem yet they think there are 28k gasheads just waiting to cheers on da quarters when they get a new stadium - they do cheer me up! ?

28k gasheads. 

Unless Bake Off is on, Champions League, a cycle race in Bradford, or a bear is shitting in the woods somewhere...

Did anyone else have a sneaky suspicion a couple of months ago that Bolton would wait until tonight to record their first win of the season?

I dunno why but I just had a feeling...

The Gift giveth and keep on giveth.

Amen

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

3 and a half months - plus you are including June and July which is a bit misleading .... but still hilarious in the context of tonight’s game though! 

To be honest I just got that stat from a twitter feed.... I wouldn’t have the time to actually work out something like that myself ?

20 minutes ago, BS3City said:

I wasn't aware that the Sags are boycotting league games too...

They’ve been boycotting home games for decades.

Still, apparently it makes the 500 or so they usually take to away games look better if you use some sort of bizarre sag calculation about away support as a % of your shit home support or something?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Seneca the Younger said:
8 minutes ago via mobile  
Post Options

Post by mariobalotelli on 8 minutes ago

I've stayed quiet during recent weeks but imma just say what I was saying before JCH was bailing us out... GC is not the man to sustain or take this football club forwards.

It’s all set for Ian Holloway to return to the one club he loves (as well as QPR!) - I loved how Holloway openly put himself forward for the Sunderland job ‘live’ on radio, but was totally ignored as they appointed someone else!

He does love himself - yet as manager he relegated QPR, Leicester, Blackpool and Millwall - bet the blue few would welcome him back though, cos he ‘hates da shit’! ??

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

21 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

He does love himself - yet as manager he relegated QPR, Leicester, Blackpool and Millwall - bet the blue few would welcome him back though, cos he ‘hates da shit’! ??

Not sure how he did it , but he did get two of those teams promoted, one against nearly all odds to the prem! Am i right in saying that a lot of the gas family don't like him? Read before when he was linked that many didn't want him back.