IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Port Said Red said:

To be fair, the cameraman has done a good job on Loftus Rd there, it's not a great ground. Fulham are a bit of an exception, isn't their ground Grade 2 listed or something?

It's got four stands, that not only run the full length of the pitch, but also have seats, and a roof, and not a bit of canvas in sight. All of which the 15ers sadly lack. 

Agreed though, by the standards of any other club, it is a shithole. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

It's got four stands, that not only run the full length of the pitch, but also have seats, and a roof, and not a bit of canvas in sight. All of which the 15ers sadly lack. 

Agreed though, by the standards of any other club, it is a shithole. 

there are grounds in the Conference South in better shape than the Minimal 'Stadium' (a term that must contravene the Trades Description Act or something).  Anyone who believes they are a bigger club than those aforementioned should seek medical advice immediately (there are bigger clubs in League 2)

5 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

there are grounds in the Conference South in better shape than the Minimal 'Stadium' (a term that must contravene the Trades Description Act or something).  Anyone who believes they are a bigger club than those aforementioned should seek medical advice immediately (there are bigger clubs in League 2)

Dorchester Town have a better ground, and they are in the Southern League Premier Division South

https://images.app.goo.gl/Y7VXQLxwsQHenYJi8

8 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

It was only the fewers that started calling it a stadium when they gatecrashed their way in, it was the Memorial GROUND until that point.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

There are bigger clubs in the conference as well...

On 04/11/2019 at 04:28, BCFC11 said:

The moron has since provided his list of clubs he thinks they are bigger than. Absolutely comical.

6858FF8D-A062-42FB-8C80-94C7B5F41D1B.thumb.jpeg.082c1979d2cfe8a60aae0fd35d76dd05.jpeg

An amazing rant from Craggo, first class:

http://gaschat.co.uk/thread/15241/suprised-mentioned-finances?page=6

My favourite opinion from his list is that Liverpool deserved to win the league last year because they lost only once!  Brilliant.

I’m not sure Craggo should be allowed to post on Internet forums to be honest!

Edited by Tinmans Love Child

9 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

My favourite opinion from his list is that Liverpool deserved to win the league last year because they lost only once!  Brilliant.

Has Jordan Tansley become a sag?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

To be fair to the rest of them lot over there, the three replies to his rant are:

"Got as far as think."

"Jesus Wept"

"No offence mate but you are an utter utter plum."

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

24 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Wow. I know the majority of the Fewers are thick but this one takes the biscuit! Even his own are taking the piss ?

The rant in all its glory.....
7948DA82-330D-4D3C-9149-01A2CCCE94C9.thumb.jpeg.0c9fe752020ea439bf8a64ea0f979618.jpeg

Edited by BCFC11
  • Haha 6
  • Robin 1

43 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Would love him on here.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Born and Red in 82 said:

Christ ??‍♂️
Has anyone got the number for this blokes dealer ? 

I think he's proved that you need to have a word with this window licker's carer not dealer.

That is some twilight third dimension he's living in and the surprising thing is that they actually believe they are bigger.

Of course its not about how many League Championships, Premier Leagues, F A Cups, League Cups or how many times you have appeared in the Champions League, Europa League,  UEFA Cup or Cup Winners Cup. What we should be asking [& I'm sure this is what this specimen of basket case has based his gaslogic on] is HAVE ANY OF THOSE TEAMS WON THE WATNEY CUP  

2 hours ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

Rangers would have won the premier league in the 90s.!

Edited by Barry Sheene
Forgot to put premier
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Swede said:

I think he's proved that you need to have a word with this window licker's carer not dealer.

That is some twilight third dimension he's living in and the surprising thing is that they actually believe they are bigger.

Of course its not about how many League Championships, Premier Leagues, F A Cups, League Cups or how many times you have appeared in the Champions League, Europa League,  UEFA Cup or Cup Winners Cup. What we should be asking [& I'm sure this is what this specimen of basket case has based his gaslogic on] is HAVE ANY OF THOSE TEAMS WON THE WATNEY CUP  

I think we all know by now that everytime they need reassurance that their clubs existence matter’s it goes back to some opposition’s fan ‘once’ saying ‘fair play you brought a good away following’ They cling on to that like a nugget on a ass cheek!!! By the time they’ve used their gaslogic on it you get condemned lunatics like the one above spouting utter nonsense!!! 

11 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

I was at that Bolton game. As far as I can remember it’s all lies. In fact the adjoining door under the stand got kicked in by city and they ran into Bolton. Not condoning, just saying what I saw. 

All I’ll say is that it certainly was a bit lively after the game?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

I was at that Bolton game. As far as I can remember it’s all lies. In fact the adjoining door under the stand got kicked in by city and they ran into Bolton. Not condoning, just saying what I saw. 

Me too. Thought me and my brother were going to get a good hiding before the game .Then like the U.S cavalry a group of city fans came charging over the hill. 

If I remember rightly there was an MFI in the corner of the ground and we lost 1-0 ☹️

5 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Wow. I know the majority of the Fewers are thick but this one takes the biscuit! Even his own are taking the piss ?

7948DA82-330D-4D3C-9149-01A2CCCE94C9.thumb.jpeg.0c9fe752020ea439bf8a64ea0f979618.jpeg

Ok, we can all have a laugh at this but be fair to the bloke: in certain seasons Arsenal have definitely been the best team in London.

Other than that, if I were the word "opinion" I'd be heading round this guy's house to explain to him exactly what I mean and exactly how I should be used.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, City exile 79 said:

Me too. Thought me and my brother were going to get a good hiding before the game .Then like the U.S cavalry a group of city fans came charging over the hill. 

If I remember rightly there was an MFI in the corner of the ground and we lost 1-0 ☹️

There was a main rd and i think we were in a pub and a load of lads coming up the road , luckily city.

they sold part of the away end to a supermarket I think and outside the away end was all rubble. I was in the stand on the side. 
It was part of the bad run we were on that saw those bastards catch us for the title 

6 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

That has the look of a post that wants to be loved.

"I know you think my other post was stupid , but look at me be sensible now. Plus I had a dig at City, so you've got to like me"

What a ****.

and while I'm at it, you deserve to win the League if you get most points, there is no other criteria , you might be unlucky NOT to win it, but you don't deserve to win it. 

and did I say **** ! 

4 minutes ago, TomF said:

Early 90s they’d have probably stayed in what was L1 at time.  By the late 90s they’d have been lucky to have got 15 points 

Seen this debated many times. Due to their massive support and having exposure to the top flight perks, they would have been able to consolidate as a major prem league team.

However this lunatic is not saying this and how his rant has any relevance to Bristol Rovers being bigger than several championship teams, I have no idea!

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Seen this debated many times. Due to their massive support and having exposure to the top flight perks, they would have been able to consolidate as a major prem league team.

However this lunatic is not saying this and how his rant has any relevance to Bristol Rovers being bigger than several championship teams, I have no idea!

I think he is trying to say that because some of his "opinions" on football are more or less correct then his "opinion" that the Gas are bigger than Preston North End must also be correct. It's so flawed that it doesn't even deserve the term logic.

• Haha 1