IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Just to show the wonderful Gas Fa Cup record in recent times.

2018/19 - 1st round

2017/18 - 1st round

2016/17 - 2nd round

2015/16 - 1st round

2014/15 - 1st round

2013/14 - 3rd round

2012/13 - 1st round

2011/12 - 3rd round

2010/11 - 1st round

They will say that they’ve been first in six of the last nine seasons.

#gaslogic

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

2018/19 - 1st round

2017/18 - 1st round

2016/17 - 2nd round

2015/16 - 1st round

2014/15 - 1st round

2013/14 - 3rd round

2012/13 - 1st round

2011/12 - 3rd round

2010/11 - 1st round

#gaslogic

The beauty of the FA Cup, over the League Cup (for them) is that they always manage to qualify for the 1st round. 

19 hours ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Extract from Craggo's verbose diarrhea      "When i was younger(HINT HINT) i used to have you as out and out rivals, As in being a bit obsessed with how you were doing, So much so that when you were playing in the North West(my location) i went. To basically watch you get beat.
One time was at Burnden Park. Will have been around 90. Think it was either 1-0 or 2-0 to Bolton. I know Darby scored. You had a big following(compliment). It felt very hostile. Police chopper overhead. Wow i thought. After the match your lot came away from the out of the way away exits, Onto Manny Road and up towards Orlando Bridge. ( Brave tbh given Boltons reputation in the 80/90s) and i saw the lot of your Hardmen get completely pasted. I still laugh my head off about it now. It sums you up in one word- WANNABES. i mean, Your fans trying to boss a away City/Town.
Bristol City FC. Everything about them. Fans,history. Probably their forum- A COMPLETE LAUGHING STOCK."

Pity we didn't bump into our deluded friend Craggo at that game.

He must definitely have been there as he what he describes about what our lot did and went is correct.

But from what I saw none of our lot got pasted by anyone that day.

A group of Bolton tried an ambush what we got back to our cars, but were scared off pretty sharpish.

Did Bolton have a reputation in the 80s/90s?   Not as far as I'm concerned.

Went up in '78, a 2-1 win for us, 2 coach loads of good lads, they were waiting outside, reputation or not they soon ran

14 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

2018/19 - 1st round

2017/18 - 1st round

2016/17 - 2nd round

2015/16 - 1st round

2014/15 - 1st round

2013/14 - 3rd round

2012/13 - 1st round

2011/12 - 3rd round

2010/11 - 1st round

#gaslogic

It’s all Wycombe’s fault - they’ll be searching for a legal loophole with which to penalise the Chairboys ...

17 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Am I correct that McCoulsky is currently on loan at Bromley? This tweet from September suggests he is but I can't see it confirmed anywhere.

Yes he is, on loan from Forest Green after signing for them in January on a 2 and a half year deal.

Come on Shawn.....

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, JamesBCFC said:

Hope it doesn't go to a replay.

Rovers fans will get jealous about Bromley's ground.

They will also be confused about why there are people *inside* of it.

suttonwin16.jpg

I hope the Bromley fans aren't getting excited about visiting the ground of a huge football league club as they probably won't visit a worse ground this season ???

Have we ever played Bromley?

You can bet your bolloxks Gasheads will be up to their old tricks pre-match, sliming around looking for groups of Bromley fans to pester. I can imagine it...

ooh look at our kit, aren’t we’re amazing?, look how loyal we are, please tell us you prefer us to City please...please say it, please...please tell us you HATE THOSE ******* GERT SHITHEADS...DO IT!...please”

• Haha 3

All joking aside, Bromley are 10/3 to win at our place tomorrow. That's really good value for a side top of the conference up against a team with a dismal record in the FA Cup-particularly against non league sides- and without their main striker. Those of you who took my advice to back South Africa before the world cup started may want to re-invest a small portion of those winnings!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

All joking aside, Bromley are 10/3 to win at our place tomorrow. That's really good value for a side top of the conference up against a team with a dismal record in the FA Cup-particularly against non league sides- and without their main striker. Those of you who took my advice to back South Africa before the world cup started may want to re-invest a small portion of those winnings!

Whilst I appreciate the tip (and acknowledge the fact that it appears you gave some sound advice on the outcome of the rugby world cup), I have to say that the day I ever take notice of anything whatsoever said by one of the Blue Few it will indeed be a cold day in hell. 

In fact if one of those wanchors told me it was raining outside I'd still wanna take a look out the window (or tent flap) myself.

No offence obviously...

FTG

Edited by BS3City