IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Star man Upson on the loyal and true support of the Gas ;

’ Upson admits this can make it slightly surreal to be playing at a sparse Memorial Stadium in the tournament.

He said: "You do play games where there's not so many people there.’

How can they tell the difference between the auto Johnson Leyland checkatrade cup and whatever division they are polluting these days ?  

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

That will upset the son, brothers and uncles....

B1AD06E1-7B0E-4D8F-B274-2D36E8517115.jpeg

IF we give the away team the away end plus 2 of our stands, there’s a chance, we might, possibly, maybe,  hopefully, be able to get........... (drum roll).................... (wait for it...).................. 8k!! ???

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

IF we give the away team the away end plus 2 of our stands, there’s a chance, we might, possibly, maybe,  hopefully, be able to get........... (drum roll).................... (wait for it...).................. 8k!! ???

They really do know how to embarrass themselves

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

already estimating how many of the hordes will  turn up, even before they know if they've qualified for that round - talk about premature (what next, estimating their turnout for the semi--finals?)

1 minute ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

already estimating how many of the hordes will  turn up, even before they know if they've qualified for that round - talk about premature (what next, estimating their turnout for the semi--finals?)

It’s fine. What can possibly go wrong..? 
It’s not like they’ve been known to prematurely celebrate a result before it’s happened...! 
It’s not only incest and mongaloid DNA that they share with their Swindon brethren. 

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

It’s fine. What can possibly go wrong..? 
It’s not like they’ve been known to prematurely celebrate a result before it’s happened...! 
It’s not only incest and *--------- DNA that they share with their Swindon brethren. 

A bit of banter makes the World go around as far as I'm concerned... BUT I felt the need to draw the line at your *(amended above) final sentence. 

We can all go a bit OTT at times & hope you feel perhaps you have in this instance?

Having just watched some amazing 'children in need' kids doing some amazing stuff for others I just had to pull you on this one... Take the piss outta rivals big time but there has to be limits kept within reason and certain things just aren't suitable for banter..  Hope you agree. ? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WhistleHappy said:

A bit of banter makes the World go around as far as I'm concerned... BUT I felt the need to draw the line at your *(amended above) final sentence. 

We can all go a bit OTT at times & hope you feel perhaps you have in this instance?

Having just watched some amazing 'children in need' kids doing some amazing stuff for others I just had to pull you on this one... Take the piss outta rivals big time but there has to be limits kept within reason and certain things just aren't suitable for banter..  Hope you agree. ? 

Fair to edit and no problem with it, although I think you took the meaning a little bit literally. 
No problem though, cheers ?

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Do you remember this time last season when they still had the replay at home to Barnet in the 1st round and the roasters on that scabby forum of theirs were already dreaming of getting us in the 3rd round? ?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

600 is the guestimate for tonight

But what was the question..?!

How many of those in the Blackthorn end are directly related by blood...?

or.... How many people has Irene slept with since the Bromley match..?

or... how many seats are there if you add up the capacity of the 17 tent ends, around the Mem..? 

Oh, hang on....wait a minute...

Happy hour over at freak central where the deluded idiots are suggesting that “itz all Lansdownes fawlt” again. 

Edit: which ‘quotes’ from SL is the middle whopper talking about?  

176438F9-786E-4062-A434-4429B56204EE.jpeg

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Oh, hang on....wait a minute...

Happy hour over at freak central where the deluded idiots are suggesting that “itz all Lansdownes fawlt” again. 

176438F9-786E-4062-A434-4429B56204EE.jpeg

I agree with him. It`s not at all likely that a local billionaire businessman in a provincial city would have connections with other local businesses and organisations is it?

I mean, what are the chances?

• Haha 2