IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 hours ago, The Horse With No Name said:

Thanks for that, but its certainly news to  me.

Edit. Just looked at the format on Wiki and it doesnt make it clear, although it seems to imply that it is regionalized all the way through including a North South final.  Miah help please.

Rules of the EFL Trophy available on EFL website. Unseeded and non-regionalised draw from Quarter Finals onwards.

Swindon fan here nobody our end had any interest in the game last night and that included the manager hence why some youth players were included. As above comments have said the competion is a complete waste of time and games are treated as friendliest so it could never be deemed as a derby match 

Also saving their money for Salford tomorrow with over 1300 tickets sold and much more appealing than a meaningless game against the Gas 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Absolutely agree! In our darkest hour those sags complained at the council wanting to help us out and squealed and sulked until the offer of help for City was withdrawn.... then the club with ‘da massive away following’ tried to steal Ashton Gate from us - they’ve got the morals of an alley cat, so, childish or not, if the council offers to help them we must complain and demand similar treatment - there was a precedent set in 1982, which I’ll never forget - similar treatment for both clubs was what they demanded back then (until we got nothing when we were most in need of help) so it must apply today .... there’s a principle and a precedent

This.

Never forgive, never forget.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Shaun Taylor said:

Swindon fan here nobody our end had any interest in the game last night and that included the manager hence why some youth players were included. As above comments have said the competion is a complete waste of time and games are treated as friendliest so it could never be deemed as a derby match 

Also saving their money for Salford on Saturday with over 1350 tickets sold and much more appealing than a meaningless game against the Gas 

6 hours ago, Natchfever said:

Dunno mate but don't be surprised if he doesn't get in again.

The problem isis that he has a loyal following in an election in what will be a low turn out in next May's election, never missed voting in an election in my life and have always put my X loyally in the Labour box but after he stitched up South Bristol by shifting the arena to S. Glos I cannot vote for this man. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Galway Red said:

The problem isis that he has a loyal following in an election in what will be a low turn out in next May's election, never missed voting in an election in my life and have always put my X loyally in the Labour box but after he stitched up South Bristol by shifting the arena to S. Glos I cannot vote for this man. 

+1

3 minutes ago, candygram for mongo said:

I might be wrong here but I think it’s a business venture by one of their players, Rodman perhaps?

If it is, then he really should seek better advice before making big decisions. 
Apparently his last one was to become a professional footballer and look where that’s landed him..! 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

3 hours ago, candygram for mongo said:

I might be wrong here but I think it’s a business venture by one of their players, Rodman perhaps?

The business was started by one of Rodman's brothers.  There are several websites, offering various personalised items for humans and dogs (cue the DC jokes!), some of them are actually quite good if you're looking for something a bit different for a present.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, In the Net said:

The business was started by one of Rodman's brothers.  There are several websites, offering various personalised items for humans and dogs (cue the DC jokes!), some of them are actually quite good if you're looking for something a bit different for a present.

You’re spot on there :noexp:

Edited by BCFC11
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Joker said:

I definitely want one of these, brilliant what a great idea, fair play to the Gas for this...? 

Can I have an Ian Holloway one please? 

I'm getting a bit long in the tooth for this kind of thing, it's been ages since I've had a good kick-about... 

So 

Bring it on for Christmas ! ? … What could be better for a Boxing Day work out than burning off a few excess calories by kicking the shite out of a Hollowhead Snugzy all around the house and up the garden path? 

Edited by WhistleHappy