IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

34 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I just took a peak on gaschat and guess what?  There’s no Bristol City dustbin thread.............:cool2:

Didn't think you came on this thread. Shame you're trying to ruin this one as well. Course you could take your own advice and not come on it. I'm gonna take some of yours and block you, as you make every thread you infiltrate about yourself, and it's boring.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, GreedyHarry said:

Didn't think you came on this thread. Shame you're trying to ruin this one as well. Course you could take your own advice and not come on it. I'm gonna take some of yours and block you, as you make every thread you infiltrate about yourself, and it's boring.

And who are you GH?  Your username is not familiar to me probably because you’ve made so few posts......but you somehow feel  qualified to slag me off.............:cool2:

10 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

Don`t feed the troll mate. He`s obviously just bored with no premier league games to cream himself over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BCFC11 said:

How many do we need to qualify?

Somewhere above 33k I think. Anyone else is a `newbie` and their opinions count for **** all when compared to those of the maestro.

The thing is though, well over 30k of those posts need to be meaningless patronising bollocks in the main if you really want to meet the criteria. The trick is to make every post about yourself to try and make your boring life just that little bit more interesting.

And the other 3k are posts saying that you`re not interested in a particular thread despite posting on it more than anyone else.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Have you checked the  OS ? 

My point Major is that by having a thread that is almost 1200 posts long aimed entirely at the Gas simply indicates that some of our fans see the Gas as a serious entity............:facepalm:

Truth is they aren’t anything of the sort. They’re a lower league outfit who City fans shouldn’t give two shits about........but for some unfathomable reason we see a gas thread  of almost 1200 posts.........:disapointed2se:

Why bother? is all I ask............:dunno:

58 minutes ago, GreedyHarry said:

You are the one who is spoiling the thread mate.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Robbored said:

My point Major is that by having a thread that is almost 1200 posts long aimed entirely at the Gas simply indicates that some of our fans see the Gas as a serious entity............:facepalm:

Truth is they aren’t anything of the sort. They’re a lower league outfit who City fans shouldn’t give two shits about........but for some unfathomable reason we see a gas thread  of almost 1200 posts.........:disapointed2se:

The answer is the same as it has always been; a dedicated thread means those that don't want to read it don't have to open it. The alternative is 1,200* separate threads for each and every time they do something stupid.

* (it's actually nearly 1,200 pages and nearly 60,000 posts)

• Flames 1

11 minutes ago, CiderJar said:

The answer is the same as it has always been; a dedicated thread means those that don't want to read it don't have to open it. The alternative is 1,200* separate threads for each and every time they do something stupid.

* (it's actually nearly 1,200 pages and nearly 60,000 posts)

...and that is a hell of a regular occurrence. Keeping up with all the dumb shit that comes out of that club is a full time hobby.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

...and that is a hell of a regular occurrence. Keeping up with all the dumb shit that comes out of that club is a full time hobby.

2 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

its a full time job for me keeping up with them knobheads giving us so much to laugh about .

27 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Proves you know F All as to why this thread actually exists, here’s a tip I find rather useful - If I come across a thread that I either know nothing about or have nothing worthy of adding then I don’t post on it. Try it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1