IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

11 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

We have a dismal record in the FA Cup, particularly against non league teams. Having said that, I think we are an okay side this season, so it's by no means a foregone conclusion!

only in the cup? you were second best in their (division/league/whatever)

1 minute ago, Miah Dennehy said:

We are talking about the cup game on Tuesday, hence me pointing out our awful record against non league teams in that competition. If you are trying to point out that we were recently a non league side, I already knew that :)

Miah you know that I know that. Keep posting and a very merry Christmas to you and your family (no jokes about celebrating a week early).

and I did mean have a great Christmas.  

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Galway Red said:

They are non league, you should beat them, past records against non league teams don't come into it

We should have beaten Barnet last season and Notts County the season before and Barrow the year before that and Chesham the year before that. I'll give you  that past records shouldn't come into it, but when you're out on the pitch, league position doesn't either.

The only time you had a decent record against non-league teams was when you were non league yourselves.

That last league game where you thought you were safe and 3 or 4 results had to go against you made me laugh so much when the seemingly impossible (as we all thought) actually came to pass.  I remember it as if it were yesterday.

I bet most of us know exactly what we were doing the day that the sags actually got relegated out of the entire football league. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Somewhere above 33k I think. Anyone else is a `newbie` and their opinions count for **** all when compared to those of the maestro.

The thing is though, well over 30k of those posts need to be meaningless patronising bollocks in the main if you really want to meet the criteria. The trick is to make every post about yourself to try and make your boring life just that little bit more interesting.

And the other 3k are posts saying that you`re not interested in a particular thread despite posting on it more than anyone else.

When you work out how many posts he makes per day, he doesn't do much else with him life.

Sad.