IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

51 minutes ago, Miah Dennehy said:

Anyway, **** all that, how did you lot get on tonight :)

I'm hoping I am allowed a free piss take, especially considering I didn't cash out my super yankee for £20 that involved you lot losing 2-0 , only to end up with nothing because of your shite defence and annoying habit of scoring late goals!

No fair............that must be THREE times you've been able to do that this season  !:cool:

• Haha 1

Is it just me or is all this guff about us suddenly loaning them our kids an excuse, on their part, to flog us their one good player? JCB is it? £500K and a case of fanta should do it.

We loan them some baby reds, they sell us their only decent player for next to nothing but 'it's all positive' in their world as they're building a relationship which will benefit them in future.

Miles off?

**** 'em! 

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 1

Dunno if it's been mentioned but don't you love to see it! ?

"The reality is, Bristol City are light years ahead of us, in every single aspect. There might be a rivalry, but there's a Kazzam between us that we might never close. Stadium, Youth System, Training ground".

PS, what's a "Kazzam"? Is that how we can tell it's one of their fans?

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

"The reality is, Bristol City are light years ahead of us, in every single aspect. There might be a rivalry, but there's a Kazzam between us that we might never close. Stadium, Youth System, Training ground".

Isn't that where Oxford play?

Ooh, chasm, the methane snorter meant chasm! ?

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Like 2

Twitter is alive with congratulations to Wael Al-Qadi for his sterling work which led to Rovers winning a silver medal for best community scheme outside the Premiership at last nights Football Business Awards.

An open top bus parade is expected to take place once Mr Al-Qadi has returned from the Kingswood branch of Cash Converters.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's Oxford's ground isn't it?

Who they hate, apart from us made me chuckle. Remember this are sags writing this....

'Grimsby horrible fans still living in the 80s along with Lincoln, Swindon too many roundabouts and inbreds, Wycombe cheats, Oxford just because and Luton horrible ground place fans etc and Bolton, got away with murder.'

Liverpool, talk about bad losers, this lot are the worst winners!

Newcastle, self entitled having only had one very decent half season in 95/96 (read 1990). The big club tag is baffling.
Plus Sunderland fans are a very decent bunch.

Portsmouth, another bunch of self entitled buffoons who are way above their station.  

I dislike Man United - not because they were successful but because of their fans arrogance and sense of entitlement. I quite enjoyed watching them, especially in the late 90’s when they had some fantastic players. I always found the rosy faced jock in charge an unpleasant character - always someone else’s fault when they lost, normally the officials.

Liverpool - ultimate victims that always look to blame someone else'.

Erm, I suggest they look at themselves a tad. Kettle, pot and black comes to mind.

Losers!

OTIB.

Edited by Ska Junkie
  • Haha 2

I guess they already have their excuses in place for the low crowd tomorrow? The Bears at home, there are 2 premiership games on at the same time, all the WSL games and of course, Xmas shopping at Cribbs affects them more than us for some reason. 

Edited by Port Said Red
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Who they hate, apart from us made me chuckle. Remember this are sags writing this....

'Grimsby horrible fans still living in the 80s along with Lincoln, Swindon too many roundabouts and inbreds, Wycombe cheats, Oxford just because and Luton horrible ground place fans etc and Bolton, got away with murder.'

Newcastle, self entitled having only had one very decent half season in 95/96 (read 1990). The big club tag is baffling.

Portsmouth, another bunch of self entitled buffoons who are way above their station.  

I dislike Man United - not because they were successful but because of their fans arrogance and sense of entitlement. I quite enjoyed watching them, especially in the late 90’s when they had some fantastic players. I always found the rosy faced jock in charge an unpleasant character - always someone else’s fault when they lost, normally the officials.

Erm, I suggest they look at themselves a tad. Kettle, pot and black comes to mind.

Losers!

OTIB.

I'll agree about Luton ?

10 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Losers!

OTIB.

You could literally take all of the phrases you’ve highlighted in bold above and say they relate to the ever dwindling band of gas fans ...

Started a new job this week. One guy who will be working for me is one of the Blue Few, and found out on Thursday morning that I'm a City fan. Tosser couldn't wait to ask "how did you get on last night?"

I managed to remain calm (for once), but two things came to mind -

1. I'm keeping my powder dry, however it's only a matter of time before you get some.

2. Your days are numbered.

OTIB...

2 hours ago, BS3City said:

Started a new job this week. One guy who will be working for me is one of the Blue Few, and found out on Thursday morning that I'm a City fan. Tosser couldn't wait to ask "how did you get on last night?"

I managed to remain calm (for once), but two things came to mind -

1. I'm keeping my powder dry, however it's only a matter of time before you get some.

2. Your days are numbered.

OTIB...

Yeah, probably in January when they find out that their latest multi million pound star also has a £300k release clause.

• Like 1