IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

13 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I guess they already have their excuses in place for the low crowd tomorrow? The Bears at home, there are 2 premiership games on at the same time, all the WSL games and of course, Xmas shopping at Cribbs affects them more than us for some reason. 

Don`t forget the Bath Christmas Market started today, that`ll knock a lot off - they`ll all be up there snatching bags and picking pockets.

How else are they supposed to afford presents for their many offspring?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BS3City said:

Started a new job this week. One guy who will be working for me is one of the Blue Few, and found out on Thursday morning that I'm a City fan. Tosser couldn't wait to ask "how did you get on last night?"

Haha, Yeah I had this question from a couple of sniggering, goofy looking Sagheads.

In fact whenever we lose some Sag d1ckhead comes out with it.

When was the last time they were even in the Championship? 25 years ago? ?

I wonder if I’ll be asked on Monday how City got on over the weekend?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Haha, Yeah I had this question from a couple of sniggering, goofy looking Sagheads.

I doubt it but do make sure you bring the subject up - particularly if the Green Army do the business in front of the 4.5k loyal and few tomorrow.

That`s 4.5k including 1.5k from Plymouth by the way.

15 hours ago, Port Said Red said:

I guess they already have their excuses in place for the low crowd tomorrow? The Bears at home, there are 2 premiership games on at the same time, all the WSL games and of course, Xmas shopping at Cribbs affects them more than us for some reason. 

Always got excuses.

Always the same with them.

27 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Aww bless seems as though blueballsack is trying her best to insult me over on Sagchat. Must of taken you hours to think of that one :facepalm:  
I wonder how she knows I visit their forum without her coming on here? ?  Belter

1580C8E2-8FD4-41C6-95EF-4B809BE40238.thumb.jpeg.abf68894b2c05b9a4a00a4a26a2d18f0.jpeg

I wouldn’t worry mate, if the “11” in your username represents your age or IQ, perhaps the “1883” in hers represents their average home crowd by the end of this season given their ever dwindling numbers?!

And the name ‘Bristol Rovers’ didn’t even exist until 1899 so even her username is shite ...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A minor anecdote to pass on:

I asked a Plymouth supporting colleague, and season ticket holder who also goes to some away games with several mates, if he was going to their cup game against Rovers today.

He said that none of them were going because of how poor were the stand and facilities for away supporters and that they didn't intend going again until they heard that it had been significantly improved.

Having a bad ground is definitely costing them; though this is just one anecdote.

14 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Same and the poor tent ender even suggested we would lose 4-1 yesterday.......

29 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I asked a Plymouth supporting colleague, and season ticket holder who also goes to some away games with several mates, if he was going to their cup game against Rovers today.

He said that none of them were going because of how poor were the stand and facilities for away supporters and that they didn't intend going again until they heard that it had been significantly improved.

Having a bad ground is definitely costing them; though this is just one anecdote.

"Stands" and "facilities" ain't no better for the home(less) supporters.

The Council should just convert that dump into a local refuse amenity site.

4 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I may have found why the Gas have had an upturn in their results.

Taken from the Post , their formation may just give them an advantage.

‘  Coughlan could stick with the 3-6-2 that served the Gas well last week ‘ 

even when they don't get an opposing player sent off they manage to get 'the extra man' advantage

1 hour ago, pongo88 said:

It’s a sunny day today which is going to adversely affect the attendance. Several thousand will stay home to have a BBQ

Plenty will have stayed away today because the stands that they usually don’t go in, aren’t available to not go in today, so, on that basis, they won’t be going..! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Plenty will have stayed away today because the stands that they usually don’t go in, aren’t available to not go in today, so, on that basis, they won’t be going..! 

`Me and my ten mates would of gone if we could of gone in the east/west/north/south tent (delete as applicable) but we aren`t `cuz it`s not open`

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Why have they changed their nick name?  Anecdotes, what was wrong with Pilgrims ?  ;) 

4 minutes ago, RedLionLad said:

Jammy bastards !

Don't do that. I thought they'd just nicked it at the end there :laugh:

4 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

4 FA cup ties in one season for Rovers.

Almost unheard of..!

I’d love them to draw us in tomorrow’s 3rd round draw, and then lose their replay..! 

POST OF THE DAY, WEEK, and probably YEAR. Superb thinking.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2