IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

2 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

For all the stick we give them, for all the enjoyment they give us, I thought their tweet today about Afobe was class. 

Fair play to the gas. 

Amen Fordy. Very respectful and, if the position was reversed, I would expect nothing less from us and BCFC.

Their Manager called it very well after their cup game today, no rivalry when something awful happens and this is truly tragic.

Thanks Rovers.

I will revert to disdain at some point but, as a dad like many of us, Beniks tragedy has affected me today so I thank Rovers and their fans for the respect shown.

• Like 9

20 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Not only this, a fair few of them changed alliance's and decided they’d support rivals Bath instead :facepalm:

#GasLogic

Perfectly logical, seeing as they shared a city with them for 10 years! Wouldn’t it be nice if they were to be neighbours again? 

They’ve so much in common, temporary stands, supported by assholes, and both dreaming of one day getting a decent stadium.

Edited by BS15_RED

2 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

Perfectly logical, seeing as they shared a city with them for 10 years! Wouldn’t it be nice if they were to be neighbours again? 

They’ve so much in common, temporary stands, supported by assholes, and both dreaming of one day getting a decent stadium.

Plus being intensely jealous of the team in BS3. A good mate of mine is a ST holder at the Rec and he is very jealous of the signings Bris are making. 

Just now, Ska Junkie said:

Plus being intensely jealous of the team in BS3. A good mate of mine is a ST holder at the Rec and he is very jealous of the signings Bris are making. 

Wait until he sees the next 3 through the door,can’t say too much but big name players.

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

I read their forum after Radradra signed for Bris last week, there was almost an air of resignation that one day we (Bris) will win the Premiership.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BS15_RED said:

I know a few former Fewers who are now season ticket holders for the Bears. 

Apparently a rugby season ticket is good value for money.

3 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Less than £300 for both me and my mum in the South Stand, it’s outstanding value. I’m pretty sure I got a discount due to being a City STH.

Edited by BS15_RED
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Steady on Rob. Growing up in Midsomer Norton, Bath Rugby was always going to be the oval ball team for me. #WeAreNotAllAssholes ?

edit quoted wrong person (might be an asshole after all) ?

Edited by Southport Red
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Did you know Churchill the Dog was co-commentating at the time of both penalties?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50589221

Oh No........

dog GIF

First time I have seen those highlights, would it be wrong to say I thought the Rovers goal was rather good?