IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two under us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Edited by Mihai
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Robin 1

Just now, Mihai said:

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two above us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Who cares about them,enjoy the city win mate 

• Like 1

A Gas mate text me at full time giving me the large because they won.

I replied saying I honestly do not care at all! We've just beat Fulham away to go to joint third, your game means nothing to me!

image.thumb.png.258b8874db2aafaabc87ae11a8172516.png

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Seneca the Younger said:

A Gas mate text me at full time giving me the large because they won.

I replied saying I honestly do not care at all! We've just beat Fulham away to go to joint third, your game means nothing to me!

image.thumb.png.258b8874db2aafaabc87ae11a8172516.png

99 pts, you'll never say that

or automatic promo, come to think of it.

1 minute ago, weepywall said:

We have been in the same division plenty of times in the past, you must be a youngster ??

Yes, but literally an adult in age.

• Like 1

Just now, weepywall said:

We have been in the same division plenty of times in the past, you must be a youngster ??

Well, over 20 years ago and more yes .I check wikipedia for every footbal year in England but I don`t remember when we were in the same division.  And yes.... i am a foreign supporter also so I dont know more things. But since I support City, Rovers were always shi** and they can`t compete with us.

• Like 2
  • Robin 2

9 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Today I saw the best standing for Bristol Rovers I think in over 20 years. We should hope for them getting promoted, cause everytime they were a divison or even two under us, haha. So we can not get relegated this season, that means if Rovers keeps a good form we will automatically promote cause we are and we always be better than them in terms of playing division.

Oh **** off

12 minutes ago, weepywall said:

Less than 7000 at the dump today to watch a team in the top 6, embarrassing ???

Does seem strange that the better they do, the lower the crowd.

Either the football is dog-shit, or they worry that promotion is going to reveal a whole host of gaps in their plan.

Being all seated within 3 years being the first hurdle.

5 hours ago, Red Army 75 said:

6,797 . Massive 

I suspect we would get at least twice as many if we were playing Southend at home in the cup.

I sometimes think them going up could be the best thing possible - it could finish them off financially. Extra policing for large away followings and increased player wages would eat up any increase in income and even more of the loyal and true would find something better to do on matchdays once they start getting stuffed every week.

Edited by Lanterne Rouge
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I sometimes think them going up could be the best thing possible - it could finish them off financially. Extra policing for large away followings and increased player wages would eat up any increase in income and even more of the loyal and true would find something better to do on matchdays once they start getting stuffed every week.

Was just about to say that Red Light.  You must be reading my mind and this is not the first time either ?

Add the costs of stadium improvements too along with the fact that Championship quality players cost a lot more than a few bags out of date peanuts.

Edited by wendyredredrobin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, wendyredredrobin said:

Was just about to say that Red Light.  You must be reading my mind and this is not the first time either ?

Add the costs of stadium improvements too along with the fact that Championship quality players cost a lot more than a few bags out of date peanuts.

They'll bottle it, if not by being total shite, then on purpose !

14 hours ago, Mihai said:

Well, over 20 years ago and more yes .I check wikipedia for every footbal year in England but I don`t remember when we were in the same division.  And yes.... i am a foreign supporter also so I dont know more things. But since I support City, Rovers were always shi** and they can`t compete with us.

There’s a link somewhere to a counter which shows exactly how long ago City were below the inbreds. It’s been so long that the gap between us is allowed to vote on Thursday. ?

• Haha 2