IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Ok, I'll be magnanimous. 2-0 down at HT but winning 4-2 is good by any team's standards. As a result they are in the top six of their div.

Right that's that done. Remember Rovers (and their dwindling bunch of followers), you've given us plenty of laughs in the past and doubtless will do so again. Make the most of now, because you (an so do we) know it ain't gonna last.

1 hour ago, Busterrimes said:

I've attached the Vlog because they slate the gash

Wow, this is exactly what I would of expected to happen if I stood in one of their shit smeared empty tents, any reason why the morons were shoving them both? But of course not surprised.. and the pure obsession over us, following our results step by step, probably had a tannoy announcement when Fulham were on the attack. Every proof you need to know about their unhealthy obsession over us in this one video. 

Neutral fans in the home end at the Gas. What a dump, I've linked the video several times, but at different sections.

Dump of a ground

Opinion of the Rovers fans

Obsessing about us some more

Edited by Seneca the Younger
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Busterrimes said:

I've attached the Vlog because they slate the gash

Hahaha, every visiting Saghead and several of our own fans need to watch that video. Absolutely damning assessment of their supposedly ‘amazing’ support that they think everyone admires.

In a nutshell:

Gasheads are terrible fans, snidey remarks and general d1ckhead behaviour towards the vloggers, one club anthem and every other song is about Bristol City. Gasheads all ignoring their match to check the City score on their phones, some woman pestering them on the way out to find out the City score, “Bristol is so red, it’s so unbelievably red” ?

Obviously there’s nothing in this video that most of us didn’t already know. Next time a Gas ****t or some of our own very naive fans try to claim that Rovers aren’t massively obsessed with us, just point them in the direction of this video.

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 8

In all honesty I'm pretty sure every fan checking scores would check their rivals score as well, I know I do. I have been told however that rovers do sing non stop about us which I actually find cute. Rivalries mean more to some than others and three villa fans opinion shouldn't get to them.......but oh my has it!

2 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

In all honesty I'm pretty sure every fan checking scores would check their rivals score as well, I know I do. I have been told however that rovers do sing non stop about us which I actually find cute. Rivalries mean more to some than others and three villa fans opinion shouldn't get to them.......but oh my has it!

Have they responded to it ?

Tin pot little outfit.

Keep singing about us Pikeys :sub:

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

The comments on YouTube are amusing, rovers fans saying city fans do the same etc. My personal favourite is we are bankrolled by a billionaire and sit down at away games ?.

Where they are concerned, ignorance is bliss.

I have much evidence of this over the years.

Aww poor little Saggies are all upset that a couple of neutral supporters who actually said they’d preferred the Fewers over us before entering the dump have now changed their opinions after standing amongst the mongs and witnessing first hand what a weird fanbase they really are. 

11 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Hahaha, every visiting Saghead and several of our own fans need to watch that video. Absolutely damning assessment of their supposedly ‘amazing’ support that they think everyone admires.

In a nutshell:

Gasheads are terrible fans, snidey remarks and general d1ckhead behaviour towards the vloggers, one club anthem and every other song is about Bristol City. Gasheads all ignoring their match to check the City score on their phones, some woman pestering them on the way out to find out the City score, “Bristol is so red, it’s so unbelievably red” ?

Obviously there’s nothing in this video that most of us didn’t already know. Next time a Gas ****t or some of our own very naive fans try to claim that Rovers aren’t massively obsessed with us, just point them in the direction of this video.

Brilliant! A cameo appearance by yours truly!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

The slightly ironic thing is that the blokes filming were stood behind us and did bang on about Birmingham City a fair bit! Sill, it made me laugh and I have been caught bang to rights!

• Like 2

I notice that the Sags are keeping very quiet over their plans for the transfer window.

Under the radar or nothing in the piggybank again (or the piggy bank was raided by the thieving supporters club)?

Might actually be a case that they they need to let a couple go to balance books ?

Edited by wendyredredrobin