IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

39 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

You must be missing a digit Bert?

Not missing as such but better described as truncated. However I am assured this will not preclude me from assuming the role of Chairman when our takeover by Backpassage Partners is concluded in the New Year. With my vast experience of football leadership the hierarchy are certain I shall  fit the Bill but there is some doubt about Dean and Clive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

See the new Manager was “at it” already yesterday praising the blue hordes that made it to Fleetwood. He knows....... give the Saggies a bit of praise and you literally  have a free ride for 12 months.

So are we saying he's potentially a bit of a "Lady Garner"...?

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, cityloyal473 said:

MK Dons away for the Slags next, no doubt they'll beat the 5,000 we took on our last visit. 

They can already get the "everyone out New Years Eve" excuse in, so that will equal ticket sales down by 4000, therefore when you add #Gaslogic to it they have really taken more than us. Pretty simple really.

11 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

See the new Manager was “at it” already yesterday praising the blue hordes that made it to Fleetwood. He knows....... give the Saggies a bit of praise and you literally  have a free ride for 12 months.

Taking 300 fans to away games.

Its what they do...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Galway Red said:

But they are the bestest most different class 300 fans in the Country

Already coming up with excuses for a possible low home crowd vs Coventry in the FA Cup.

Meanwhile Coventry fans just get on with it and sell nearly 2000 tickets in no time at all. 

Wonder what this Doughnut below would have to say about that and the 300 they took to Fleetwood yesterday? “We r da BeSt fans in Da Bristol un we r da one teem in brstol loyul n tru” probably. 

DD300D4D-0929-4018-80F7-A9982D603659.jpeg