IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

8 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

I see the Gas have been awarded an early one goal advantage in the FA Cup match vs Coventry... YET NOTHER PENALTY after 6mins..

Is it witchcraft or what?  Sacrificial offerings to the Penalty Kick Gods perhaps ?  Whatever it is someone or something is really looking after Rovers with penalties in recent months.. ?

It’s funny but a bit of a myth really, this season in their division they’ve been awarded the same number of pens as Ipswich, Rotherham, Peterborough, Coventry, Sunderland, Pompey, Accrington Stanley and Blackpool and less than their great mates Wycombe ... 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

It’s funny but a bit of a myth really, this season in their division they’ve been awarded the same number of pens as Ipswich, Rotherham, Peterborough, Coventry, Sunderland, Pompey, Accrington Stanley and Blackpool and less than their great mates Wycombe ... 

Typical League One mob... they're all the bloody same down there!   ;)  

43 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Never seen City play there then? That Steve Phillips penalty save was just one stupendous moment! 

At the mem? Nope...

I have seen the rugby there multiple times (and barrow in the cup a few years back), so I wasn’t being totally truthful 

1 hour ago, JBFC II said:

At the mem? Nope...

I have seen the rugby there multiple times (and barrow in the cup a few years back), so I wasn’t being totally truthful 

So you would go there without being paid to do so and you have done?! So your post “I wouldn’t go there if you paid me”  was a load of porkies! ✌️?? Fair play for your honesty ...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...

8 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Happened right in front of us, 6 football cops, all in agreement it was a stonewall penalty 

• Like 2