IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Not at a home match if you mean Stevenage- joke competition-'bickering'- no..'rivals'..no- because frankly you lot don't matter even if in a league above us..but some prats need a peegging down- and you sure have a lot on here..

Mind the gap !!

5 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

Not at a home match if you mean Stevenage- joke competition-'bickering'- no..'rivals'..no- because frankly you lot don't matter even if in a league above us..but some prats need a peegging down- and you sure have a lot on here..

1 minute ago, st andrews gas said:

IRONY...suprsed you can even spell it- don't go the uneducated route- if only you knew...

You are thick as shit . Now **** off 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

IRONY...suprsed you can even spell it- don't go the uneducated route- if only you knew...

I sense anger , are you a small angry man. Sat at home logged in to your superior rivals forum or have I got it wrong ?

May I suggest  a dictionary  ??? off you trot little piggy ???

Edited by Vincent Vega
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, st andrews gas said:

We are not your rivals, yet you couldn’t resist coming on here for a peek at our forum? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

We are not your rivals, yet you couldn’t resist coming on here for a peek at our forum? 

accept..to a point because if the Bristol teams got drawn in a cup match none of you would be saying 'no rivalry'...Must admit can't resist a peep on your self -appointed  OTIB forum- once a year at most- you never fail to entertain...

accept..to a point because if the Bristol teams got drawn in a cup match none of you would be saying 'no rivalry'...Must admit can't resist a peep on your self -appointed  OTIB forum- once a year at most- you never fail to entertain...

I didn’t say we don’t consider you as rivals, I was quoting you saying we aren’t your rivals ...

Are you some sort of masochist

Was it you that mentioned IRONY?

**** !

• Haha 1