IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

On 08/01/2020 at 20:39, Eddie Hitler said:

Any decent fan is boycotting that competition in its current bastardised form.

The really decent ones should be forming picket lines to stop people from going in; gates of zero would end that farce now.

It's a great competition that has been ruined.

Oh they do boycott this competition so they say, that’s until they reached the Semi Final last year then it was like no boycott ever existed.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

The loyal and true have turned on poor old Alf big time. I thought they never did that and it was only us that slagged off our own.

I`m right behind him myself, extend his contract I say.

Whoever was on Radio Bristol interviewing someone from the Fewers after their game obviously believes the Myth on how loyal and true those morons are by stating to them ‘R*vers fans are well known for not booing at their games, unless they are really not happy with something’

???

They tossers boo every week whether it’s aimed at Wally, one of their players, a S’Head playing against them, or just at how shit their club is.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, RedLionLad said:

Last 5 league games they've taken 2 points out of a possible 15

Prior to that (and Garner's appointment) they took 13 out of 15.

That makes me smile.

200/1 to go down....

They really are a crock of shit who are punching well above their weight.

Edited by BCFC11

11 hours ago, fgrsimon said:

I sometimes wonder if Bristol Rovers isn't real, that it's some kind of TOWIE type soap opera purely for our enjoyment.

I mean when they won at Ipswich they were 3rd, on a roll and with a home game to come against AFC Wimbledon to go 2nd and I rhink City lost that day. Lireraly No-one would have written a sscript where the manager walks out to go to  team  in danger of relegation to the National League, they employ a new manager who's never played, managed or won a game of football in his life and they drop like a stone to 12th and lose at home to the team in 23rd in L2 whe there was a real chance of a Wembley final.

Meister plan .

#SaveWally’spiggybank

7 hours ago, BCFC11 said:

Oh they do boycott this competition so they say, that’s until they reached the Semi Final last year then it was like no boycott ever existed.

Ahh no, apparently they weren’t abandoning their principles...it was because all the under 21 teams had been eliminated. Therefore using Gaslogic the competition was now fine and they could get busy searching Amazon for blue and white jesters hats, blue Afros and w@nky Pirates costumes just in case.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Ahh no, apparently they weren’t abandoning their principles...it was because all the under 21 teams had been eliminated. Therefore using Gaslogic the competition was now fine and they could get busy searching Amazon for blue and white jesters hats, blue Afros and w@nky Pirates costumes just in case.....

You have to admire their principles extending the boycot to the league games has to be admired thats true dedication

• Like 2

1 hour ago, One man went.... said:

Holding back the years.. Simply Red?

Moneys too tight to mention?

Reminds me of the joke about Mick Hucknall getting caught having sex with a rabbit....he was holding back the ears but the bunny’s too tight to mention.

Heres some tumbleweed 

46CAD292-9F29-4277-A3F7-D28D8AA8FFEA.jpeg

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

12 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Middle-Eastern benefactor buys one bottle of shandy for his band of doting followers to share.

Overwhemed by such generosity, the in-breds chant " Messiah ! Messiah! " waving six-fingers and tent-pegs in the air.

All later rushed to A & E after drinking Wally's piss.

Give me your poor, your tired, your huddled masses (now reduced to about 6000) & if you could all stick a few bob in the beer mug being passed around I can get a new watch, sorry player

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Why can I never read ‘ Dido ‘ as ‘ Dido ‘ ?

Unfortunately, I'm the same as you Señor - I was going to add a reply to @RedLionLad containing witty images of a white flag and Dido.  Got it badly wrong.  The IT department at GE Madrid have invited me to a meeting tomorrow.....

• Haha 4