IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

6469- and how many of them were Fleetwood?

That's more embarassing than being the only team in the Football League not to have scored a goal in 2020.

Doesn't seem that long ago that they were 4th in the table and they were coming for us.......... Not bloody likely with a crowd size like that, a goals tally of zero and now down in the bottom half of L1.

gas365 Avatar
gas365
Rickie Lambert
12 minutes ago

socrates said:
The way crowds are dropping one copper and 2 stewards will be enough soon.
Funny that because I could have sworn that when we were 3rd in the league 6 weeks ago and winning most weeks loads on here couldn’t stand the football anymore , they were staying away because they wanted us to try and get it down and play it ?
Well I was there again today to watch that sh**e and our crowd was 6,400 so where are these fans who were only going to come back once Coughlan was gone ?

I hold my hands up and still say 10 Hail Marys a day in penance. I always thought that winning ugly under Coughlan was delaying the inevitable but compared to what we’re going through at the moment I didn’t realise how good we had it. Gone from the Shitheads worrying about us getting promoted to them laughing their tits off at how we have shot our selves in the foot. It’s the essence of being a Rovers supporter in a nutshell.

They got that spot on ?

1 minute ago, wendyredredrobin said:
gas365 Avatar
gas365
Rickie Lambert
12 minutes ago

socrates said:
The way crowds are dropping one copper and 2 stewards will be enough soon.
Funny that because I could have sworn that when we were 3rd in the league 6 weeks ago and winning most weeks loads on here couldn’t stand the football anymore , they were staying away because they wanted us to try and get it down and play it ?
Well I was there again today to watch that sh**e and our crowd was 6,400 so where are these fans who were only going to come back once Coughlan was gone ?

I hold my hands up and still say 10 Hail Marys a day in penance. I always thought that winning ugly under Coughlan was delaying the inevitable but compared to what we’re going through at the moment I didn’t realise how good we had it. Gone from the Shitheads worrying about us getting promoted to them laughing their tits off at how we have shot our selves in the foot. It’s the essence of being a Rovers supporter in a nutshell.

They got that spot on ?

Except we were never worried about them getting promoted. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

6,469 is beyond appalling. Must be turning over peanuts??

Yeah gate reciepts plus fake fanta sales factor in out of date crisps toss in a couple of mars bars 2 or 3 jester hats and wally will be off to sports direct for a spending spree two new footballs ought to be enogh to blow the budget

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Less than six and a half thousand for a Saturday league game!!!

That's appalling.

Even in the dim and distant past, I'm not sure i can remember us getting a weekend home gate that low on a league weekend.

Think we were bottom of the 4th division last time we had regular crowds that low . That was early 80’s when crowds were low everywhere 

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

6469.......it's what we do !

Bristol Flyers will play in front of almost 9000 ( 50% more) fans tomorrow afternoon in the Basketball League final at Birmingham arena... 

Its live Worldwide online, BBC iPlayer and  Red Button btw... 

So good luck to Bristol Sports 'Flyers'  in front of a crowd The Gas can only dream of nowadays!  

?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, WhistleHappy said:

Bristol Flyers will play in front of almost 9000 ( 50% more) fans tomorrow afternoon in the Basketball League final at Birmingham arena... 

Its live Worldwide online, BBC iPlayer and  Red Button btw... 

So good luck to Bristol Sports 'Flyers'  in front of a crowd The Gas can only dream of nowadays!  

?

They have been left so far behind now, not just on the football side of things, it's untrue.

Rugby - out performing them on and off the pitch, with crowds to match.

Basketball - FACT. A Fewer from my local takes his kids to see them on a regular basis as they enjoy the atmosphere, big scores, foam hands, end to end action and then kids don't like going to the Mem.

7 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

BREAKING NEWS ;
??
‪Bristol Rovers have successfully appealed under @EFL Regulation 21.2 to officially change their name to ‘Bristol Rovers Nil’‬..

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

Edited by AppyDAZE
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

Don’t besmirch Gloucester Road with those pikeys.....cracking night out from the anchor down ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, wendyredredrobin said:
gas365 Avatar
gas365
Rickie Lambert
12 minutes ago

Gone from the Shitheads worrying about us getting promoted to them laughing their tits off at how we have shot our selves in the foot. It’s the essence of being a Rovers supporter in a nutshell.

Why THE FUQ would we “worry” about them getting promoted?

One less relegation place to be concerned with for a start..

• Like 1