IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, AppyDAZE said:

Spoiled by this word though. They are a total embarrassment to the city i was born and grew up in. Can't they be Gloucester Road Rovers or something ffs.

They started as The Black Arabs, then changed to Eastville Rovers, then to Bristol Eastville Rovers and then to their existing name.  Take your pick.

4 minutes ago, Malago said:

They started as The Black Arabs, then changed to Eastville Rovers, then to Bristol Eastville Rovers and then to their existing name.  Take your pick.

Eastville Gas, for me. As any mention of Bristol is just plain wrong. Bristol is Bristol City and the whole country knows and accepts this really.

Edited by AppyDAZE

49 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

On to Bolton on Tuesday for the ragged band. They were the first team to lose to them this season IIRC when they got dicked 3-0 (?) at the swamp.

C`mon you Bolton boys, do the double (and keep a clean sheet).

Trotters v Squatters

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, as I've nothing better to do.

Wass reckon? Shall I? Would I be forgiven?

Edited by Ska Junkie

1 minute ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, asI've nothing better to do.

Go!

13 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

I'm in Manchester next week for a few days and one of the lads up there is a big Bolton fan. I'm thinking of going on Tuesday (home stands obviously) just to see how truly shite they are, as I've nothing better to do.

4 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

Take a City scarf with you

Go decked in red, city shirt the lot. You'll probably match the away attendance.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

I would be wary going in the home end, they are bound to think you are a Sag because no doubt the away end will be sold out.....

1 hour ago, Ska Junkie said:

Do it! 

7 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

Kingswood is red now mate and Chasers is full of C***S.. And not the shagable type

Not totally Red babber. Most c'"#@s are shagable with enough ale, surely. 

3 minutes ago, One man went.... said:

But it stinks of Chlorine in there. I am sure it is to try and scare off the rats..

Yes, it's sticky and smelly. A theme is emerging here!

Bung a fiver to a turnstile operator day again.It's what they do......

staffordshiregas
Club Legend

staffordshiregas Avatar

Posting Level

Next Level in 844 posts
10 hours ago Antonio Fargas likes this
Post Options

Post by staffordshiregas on 10 hours ago

Just flagged up on Facebook.
ℹ The card machines in the ticket office are currently experiencing technical issues, which we are working to resolve.

?️ The matchday ticket office will be operating as cash-only while we fix the issue. Tickets can be purchased via card in the Club Superstore.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, TomF said:

Haha still love the references to franchise. Which sporting club in Bristol actually has played outside it’s traditional boundaries? 

Wankpuffins. 

That always makes me guffaw out loud too - the totally clueless sags don’t actually know the definition of ‘franchise’ - they just lazily toss the word around to describe the club of which they are too intensely jealous to admit .....

9 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Oh do it! And report back on how the Bolton fans love the s*gs soooooo much more than us.

I`m sure that`s all the home fans will be talking about - how lovely it is to be able to welcome a universally adored side to the Macron.

There's a new scam for the loyal and few to get in without paying;

Become a matchday volunteer. You get in for nothing, get paid nothing, wander around looking important with a staff pass. Jobs a good un. 

Only downside is that you have to watch the R*vers for 90 minutes.

16 hours ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

He has really dropped in form for them. Doubt many clubs in our league interested in him right now.

He's just returning to type. He had no form to speak of when he went there, he had scored 29 goals in 190 appearances. I think his golden streak was a desperate attempt to get away from the place once he saw it. Now he is resigned to seeing out the rest of his contract there, he has gone back to what he was.

16 hours ago, The Joker said:

I see the Cockman has reamed out Skeletors arse today.

In what way, they didn't play eachother?